Notifications
Clear all

2016 USCA Rigs In The Rockies Rally

188 Posts
30 Users
0 Likes
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Just a quick note on the online registrations, The T shirt ordering did not make it to the registration form so it has been added to the comments section and just add the T shirt price to the total when you close it out please.

For those few who have preregistered on line let me know if you want a shirt and I'll make sure I have extras at the rally and you can just get it or them there.

If you are using the printed form and mailing it in all is and was good there.

Thanks
Dana

Posted : April 2, 2016 11:58 am
(@rogersfr)

Dana, Frank & I registered online but would like long-sleeve T-shirts: Men's S and Men's XL Thanks. Kaye Rogers

Posted : April 4, 2016 3:19 am
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

rogersfr - 4/4/2016 6:19 AM

Dana, Frank & I registered online but would like long-sleeve T-shirts: Men's S and Men's XL Thanks. Kaye Rogers

No problem, I will make sure they are there for you.

Posted : April 4, 2016 5:29 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi DAna:
My wife would like a short sleeve large t-shirt. Do you need to have the money before we arrive and check in at the rally?

Will

Posted : April 4, 2016 12:10 pm
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Don't worry about it Will, I will have at the rally and we can deal with it there.

Posted : April 5, 2016 10:51 am
(@Sideshow)

Is it $39.00 per rig or person.

Posted : April 13, 2016 3:10 pm
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator

Sideshow, Dana must be out riding, it's per person

Posted : April 15, 2016 12:59 pm
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Thanks, yep out and about.

Prices are per person.

Another week and it will be my annual getaway week in Moab on the Ural to do some serious dirt riding.

Posted : April 16, 2016 4:47 am
(@Bob-Herman)

Hello Dana,
I am planning to attend the Hotchkiss rally, will be tent camping with my dog.
I know that dogs aren't allowed in the fenced in park area, but what about where meals will be served, presentations etc.?
Any other caveats concerning the dog that I should know about? I won't be able to leave the dog in the tent, so my own movements will be dictated by the details.

Posted : April 28, 2016 9:58 am
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Only place they are protective of is in the park. Inside Heritage Hall and every other place pets are more than welcome.

Posted : April 28, 2016 10:34 am
(@Bob-Herman)

Okay, thanks.

Posted : April 28, 2016 1:34 pm
(@Anonymous)

Bob, you won't be alone, there will be plenty of other dog people there with the same concerns. Petey and I included.

Posted : April 28, 2016 3:51 pm
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator

For all rig owners who love to travel with their pets, Eric Ristau, the author of "Sit, Stay, Ride" has agreed to give a presentation at this year's national rally. His newest book is in the works and might be available in time for the rally.

Mark the dates and get your reservation in now for the rally.

Posted : April 28, 2016 5:00 pm
(@Bob-Herman)

Yeah, I saw that. My dog/hack adventure is just beginning and I'm anxious to learn how others deal with logistics on the road.
Such as: how do you keep the dog safe, secure, comfortable and calm when you have to leave him in the tub for shopping and such? I plan to do multi-day camping/touring trips with my dog starting this summer.
Well, we started in February in the Arizona desert...

Attached files

Posted : April 28, 2016 5:07 pm
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Sorry all but I was out in Moab all last week playing on the trails with the Ural.

All is good anywhere on the fairgrounds except in the park. When I say fence around the park I use the term very loosely as it is really just a rail and they do not allow camping in the park either but they have given me special permission for this event otherwise we would all be camping in the regular campground. The regular campground is no different than and just an extension of the park without the playground equipment.

One of the breakfast places in town is a nice coffee shop with a lot of outdoor seating so I am going to run by when I am over there this weekend and verify that pets are welcome in the outdoor seating area there also.

Posted : May 2, 2016 12:28 pm
Page 5 / 13