2016 USCA Rigs In T...

Notifications
Clear all

2016 USCA Rigs In The Rockies Rally

188 Posts
30 Users
0 Likes
(@al-olme)

The PMs you send stay in your outbox unless you delete them, despite that fact that they were indeed sent. I suggest that you mentally relabel the "Outbox" as "Sent Mail". And in case you're thinking it... no. we can't change that label. it's baked into the code.

Posted : March 16, 2016 10:41 am
(@tinboatcapt)

I have it. And, I have pm'ed a reply.
Thanks.
Jim

Posted : March 16, 2016 4:55 pm
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

A quick rally tip:

Hotchkiss is only 5,500' in altitude but the average night temperatures are in the 50's F in July and can drop in to the 40's so don't forgot to bring something warm to wear. The higher passes will always be cool so dress accordingly when traveling around.

It can also snow any time of the year so we will have updated weather and road reports at the rally HQ.

Posted : March 19, 2016 12:01 pm
(@Anonymous)

Rally registration is open. http://sidecar.com/rally.asp.

Posted : March 22, 2016 5:52 pm
(@Anonymous)

Go to home page and click on link to the rally in red. works there.

Posted : March 23, 2016 3:53 am
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Online registration is open.

There is a link on the first post in this thread also here http://www.sidecar.com/rally.asp

Posted : March 23, 2016 5:02 am
(@Anonymous)

I've printed the registration form, filled it in and will pay by check. Only thing is, I see the option to mail the form in but I'm not seeing the mailing address to send it to.... Also do I make the check out to USCA or just who?

Posted : March 23, 2016 7:23 am
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Bottom right of the registration form says
"Make your checks out
to: "Rockies Rally"
and send to:
Dana Williams
P.O. Box 1285
Avon, CO 81620"

Posted : March 23, 2016 9:09 am
(@Anonymous)

That wasn't on the one I printed from the web site for some reason. But... I just received the latest issue of the Sidecarist and I see it's on the form there. I just came back on the forum to say so and to disregard my previous post. It's all good. See ya in July!

Posted : March 23, 2016 9:31 am
(@dirtydr)
Topic starter

Interesting, I hit both links that said print registration form and they had the information. At least it is on the thread now.

July will be here before you know it.

Posted : March 23, 2016 9:37 am
(@Anonymous)

You'll see what printed in a couple days. I just put a stamp on the envelope to go out on my next trip into the post office...

Posted : March 23, 2016 9:51 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator

Signed up online using PayPal. Easy-Peasy. Looking forward to a great rally in the mountains of Colorado.

Posted : March 24, 2016 6:34 am
(@dholaday2)

Jim: That's a nice looking rig. Glad you got it sorted out.

You should give advrider another look. While oriented towards adv bikes, it is by no means an off-road site. [My guess is that 95% of adv bike riders spend 95% of their time on the pavement or well-groomed gravel/dirt.]

And the "Hacks" subforum is full of lots of information from lots of people with lots of opinions.

See you in July,

Duncan

Posted : March 25, 2016 9:47 am
(@tinboatcapt)

The check is in the mail. So, baring a day before mechanical failure, like last year, I'll see y'all there. I'll be packing a tent.

I had difficulty getting my 'confuser' to access the links. Don't panic. I have lots of problems with my 'confuser'. Many of them are not hardware or software related. I think the term is 'operator error'.
I waited for the SIDECARIST to arrive to post my entry.

I enjoyed this issue with its feature article Riding with Friends, at Furrry Foray. Thanks.
Jim

Posted : March 25, 2016 11:21 am
(@rudy)

Registered online, very easy. See y'all in July.

Posted : March 28, 2016 7:00 am
Page 4 / 13