Location of 2023 US...

Notifications
Clear all

Location of 2023 USCA National Rally ?

80 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@swampfox)

Thanks for the summary, CCJon. Sure sorry we couldn't fit the 2023 Rally in our schedule.

Lee
MB5+TW200+CRF250L+GTV300+INT650
XL883R w/Texas Ranger Sidecar
Zuma 50F + Burgman w/Texas Sidecar<Mrs. SwampFox

Posted : June 26, 2023 2:16 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)

Lee, next year the rally will be closer to you, somewhere in the SouthEast region. Hope you two can make it.

Venue and Dates are not finalized just yet.

Posted : June 26, 2023 11:13 am
(@don)

I echo the comments of CCjon regarding the volunteers who would see something which needed to be done and would do it.  I don't know all the spontaneous rides and tasks that were initiated by persons who saw a need or opportunity for doing something for the good of the rally.

Thanks to Will, Joan, Harold and Doris Short and another person I didn't know, we swept and wet-mopped the whole Lodge before noon on Sunday.  

Posted : June 28, 2023 11:26 am
(@miles-ladue)

My compliments to the Rally Host, Don...the Tax Man, for doing such a great job, all the while Jane is studying your every move as you scamper around the lodge.

CCjon, or Jan, great leadership in this, and in ALL things.

As our El Presidente' has previously stated, the camaraderie was in high gear this year, and we all had a blast.

I thank you all...(from the guy that rode the farthest distance to the rally, and da bums couldn't even give me a small plaque. I told them, I have 99 Long Distance awards on my wall at home...just needed ONE more...dang it) (and.....all those donuts, and HOLES.....how did we eat so many donut HOLES ????)

Two Million Mile Rider...All 7 Continents
Exploring the World in Comfort

Posted : June 28, 2023 12:01 pm
CCjon
(@jan-2)

Flying Monkeys... Next year.... Next year the rally will be in the Southeasy, EVEN further for you, more miles to properly win the long distance to ride to the rally award... unless Brian rides in from BC.

Posted : June 28, 2023 1:18 pm
Page 6 / 6