(@aceinsav)
wpf_Moderator
Topic starter

Damn Dana, sure hate to hear that. 

Posted : May 1, 2024 7:09 am
sheath reacted
(@scott-h)

Posted by: @dirtydr

Things have come up and I will not be making the rally. I cancelled my room at the lodge but they go fast so it may already be booked.

Dana

Wow!  That's a bummer Dana. 

Maybe you could "fake your death", and escape out the back door of the morgue when no one's looking? 😉 

Hold my keyboard and watch this! 🙃

Posted : May 1, 2024 10:50 am
Steve Ives
(@none)

So it looks like the stars are lining up and i will be able to attend. Looking at the rules etc my choice is camping with Sam. Does anyone have a camping spot that are allowed to share with me?

Steve

Walk with Joy
Steve Ives

Posted : May 9, 2024 1:55 pm
FlyingMonkeys, sheath, Thane Lewis and 1 people reacted
(@ned)

I would recommend that you just go there, find a good camp spot, preferably one already occupied by an old geezer like me, then park in a shady spot and wait.  Eventually, the guy in that spot will go for a ride.  That's when you swoop in, take down his tent, pack up all his gear, stow it all in the main building, then set up YOUR tent and gear.

Don't be there when the guy comes back.  Go park in your shady spot to watch as the old geezer wanders around acting like he's lost his mind.  Oh, the insanity!  What fun!

lurker

Have owned 5 rigs but Rig #2 is my current one!

Posted : May 9, 2024 2:33 pm
Viajero, FlyingMonkeys, sheath and 1 people reacted
Thane Lewis
(@thane-lewis)
wpf_Moderator

We've got a spot in the tent camping loop reserved that you would be welcome to share.  Even better, we are plains dwellers, too so you wouldn't have to be nervous about all the "mountain men"!  Of course, our dog, Maddie would likely ask you to throw frisbees which would certainly annoy YOUR dog wondering why you aren't throwing the thing for HIM!

Illegitemi non carborundum est!

Posted : May 9, 2024 3:44 pm
Steve Ives
(@none)

Thane that would be great Thankee Kindlee good sir.

Walk with Joy
Steve Ives

Posted : May 9, 2024 4:16 pm
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator

Did you miss it?

May 11th, one month from today and the 2024 USCA National Rally will be history... 

Not too late to join the fellowship and camaraderie in Iuka.

https://sidecar.com/rally-registration/

Posted : May 11, 2024 5:22 am
FlyingMonkeys and sheath reacted
(@scott-h)

It's going to be great to put faces with names, and explore a stunningly beautiful area. 

Found out the Dorena-Hickman Ferry can be included on the trip to Iuka. 🤩   Hopefully it will be running.  Crossing the mighty Mississippi by ferry sounds pretty awesome.  😎 

https://www.facebook.com/DorenaHickmanFerry

Hold my keyboard and watch this! 🙃

Posted : May 11, 2024 9:28 am
Steve Ives
(@none)

@thane-lewis Oh goody none of them ornary Mountain Sacketts to worry about!!

Walk with Joy
Steve Ives

Posted : May 13, 2024 1:53 pm
(@swampfox)

Posted by: @scott-h

...the Dorena-Hickman Ferry can be included on the trip .... Crossing the mighty Mississippi by ferry sounds pretty awesome.  😎 ...

Sure does!

As of now, Oldtimer & I plan to make our way across Arkansas & Mississippi arriving Friday afternoon, camping at the Park.

Lee
MB5+TW200+CRF250L+GTV300+INT650
XL883R w/Texas Ranger Sidecar
Zuma 50F + Burgman w/Texas Sidecar<Mrs. SwampFox

Posted : May 14, 2024 7:10 am
sheath and FlyingMonkeys reacted
Page 4 / 4