2020 now 2021 USCA ...

Notifications
Clear all

2020 now 2021 USCA RALLY, MENA, ARKANSAS

124 Posts
28 Users
0 Likes
(@bentleyssq)

Made a reservation for a cabin at Shadow Mountain RV park, wife not crazy about tents, hope to get to this rally😎

Posted : March 18, 2020 1:09 am
(@labill)

I have made my reservations but was wondering about any thoughts on the virus problem.  Seems like everyone is canceling events.  I hope we don't but I think it has to be looked into.

Posted : March 18, 2020 5:59 am
(@kent-silk)

The Rally team is looking at the Covid-19 and monitoring the government response and how it might effect us.  It is to far out to know yet.  Hopefully the infection will have crested by mid April.  The leadership team has been talking about what options might be available if we are forced to Postpone the Rally.  There is a little over 10 weeks to ago and yes it is a concern but is being monitored closely.

Posted : March 18, 2020 6:48 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator
Topic starter

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

IN LIGHT OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS AND IN CONCERN FOR PROTECTING OUR MEMBERS DURING THIS VIRUS OUTBREAK, THE 2020 USCA RALLY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR THE FIRST WEEKEND IN JUNE, 2021. - JUNE 4-5-6TH, 2021. SAME LOCATION, SAME STATE, SAME WEEKEND WITH THE LUM AND ABNER FESTIVAL, BUT A YEAR LATER.

RALLY REGISTRATION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED, ALL PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS AND IRON MOUNTAIN LODGING FEES PAID HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW RALLY DATES IN 2021.

IF YOU HAVE MADE LODGING ARRANGEMENT WITH OTHER VENUES, PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY TO RESCHEDULE FOR THE NEW 2021 DATES, JUNE 4-5-6, 2021.

STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR IN MENA.

JAN DAUB

2020 RALLY MASTER

Posted : March 24, 2020 7:13 am
(@aceinsav)
wpf_Moderator

Jan

Thanks for letting us know, I will update my calendar and look forward to seeing everyone next year

Posted : March 24, 2020 8:38 am
(@snookers)

I applaud  the Rally Chairs on making this decision, it couldn't have been easy

Looking forward to 2021

Posted : March 24, 2020 1:10 pm
(@don)

I've begun to dust off some of my 2020 travel plans for 2021.  I'm supposed to get my first COVID-19 shot next week.  Early June may be too soon for most to have been immunized.

Posted : December 31, 2020 4:55 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator
Topic starter

The Rally information has been updated and posted at the beginning of this thread.  2021 registration is now open. The link is in the first posting. (Ignore the 2020 in the link, if we had started a new link for 2021 we would have lost the information on those who had already registered and paid for 2020). 

Many thanks to those who registered for the 2020 Rally then patiently waited after we rescheduled the rally for 2021. All of your information and deposits were saved, are now applied to the 2021 rally.  

Looking forward to seeing as many old members and new members as possible in Mena. 

Jan "CCjon" Daub, USCA VP

2021 Rallymaster

Posted : January 3, 2021 10:08 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator
Topic starter

Taxman, don't know about that, my wife and I got our shots the last week of December. Every state is handling it differently.  Hope everyone who wants a vaccine shot can find one.  This is not a flu where you want to find out if your body can survive it or not. Don't roll the dice on this one, I encourage you to get the shots.

Posted : January 3, 2021 10:13 am
(@Anonymous)

We get our 2nd. shots on the 28th.  Should be pretty clear by middle of Feb.  Got full intentions of being in Mena in June. J.R.

Posted : January 19, 2021 8:04 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator
Topic starter

That's great news J.R. Was thinking about you and Avanel the other day, wondering how you two were doing. A rally without you two would not be the same. 

Did you ever get your shark rig rebuilt?  Or Avanel's scooter rig?

Jan

Posted : January 19, 2021 5:42 pm
(@Anonymous)

Shark rig still waiting for something. Avanell got another Burgman,cheaper than rebuilding her transmisson. Got me a Burgman rig so I can keep up with her.

Posted : January 20, 2021 7:42 am
(@NCGLSidecarist)

Does anyone know who I would contact to cancel my rally reservation? We just found out we have a family wedding scheduled for June 3 or4. Don’t think it would sit well if we told the family we couldn’t make it because we had a sidecar rally scheduled. Thanks 

Posted : February 13, 2021 6:25 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)
wpf_Moderator
Topic starter

I can handle that for you. email:  roving96535@mypacks.net

Jan Daub

Posted : February 13, 2021 8:25 am
(@smitty901)

Any suggestion on lodging in the area. Spent to darn many years in a tent. I have only found two with search .  Any in put would be welcome.

This comes right on the back of a trip to TN, But we can get it in. new rig should be done in March.

Both of us had cov19. waiting on second shot.

Posted : February 14, 2021 9:16 am
Page 4 / 9