USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Velorex Tail light

I have an early 80(I think)  Velorex and lost the tail light lens after a recent accident. An body have any idea where Icould find a replacement ?  Nothing showing on the Velorex USA website

Uploaded files:
  • taillightmount.jpg
  • taillight2.jpg
Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

I just upgraded my rear and front fender lights on my Velorex 562 with combination lamps made by Hella. One of these Hella 1259 Series lights might work or just get a whole new lamp unit, they are not very expensive.

https://www.rallylights.com/hella-1259-series-signal-lamps-ece.html

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2020-04-03-at-8.48.12-PM.png
74 BMW R60/6 with Velorex 562 sidecar, 2000 Ural Bavarian Classic, 2007 Ural Patrol

This sounds a little strange but...

Try going to a really big truck stop.  Truckers are really big fans of lights and a big truck stop usually carries a bunch of potential taillights and turn signals.  I got my first LED marker lights at a truck stop, give it a try.

Al Olme Minneapolis, Minnesota

wvsporty

I think yours has bean updated my 80 has a rectangular trail light. I think I got the last replacement lens to be had from a

shop n CA.