Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

New Member from Waldheim

Just joined the USCA ranks. I drive a Guzzi/TSC Ranger outfit and have a small farm just outside New Orleans. Cheers!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
DRONE, CCjon and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
DRONECCjonAceinSavThane LewisFlyinMonkeys

James, that is a BEAU-tiful looking rig you have there. Welcome to the greatest sidecar family on planet Earth.

James Bagley has reacted to this post.
James Bagley
Two Million Miles, and All 7 Continents

from the Northwest corner of Louisiana.

FlyinMonkeys and James Bagley have reacted to this post.
FlyinMonkeysJames Bagley
Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Good looking rig. Welcome to un-balanced folks. From East Texas.

J.R. and Avanell

USCA Ambassadors.

James Bagley

Welcome. Nice looking rig

James Bagley

James, I like your rig.  I'm still trying to run the wheels off mine, but I think it will outlast me.  I was in New Orleans last Sunday thru noon Tuesday.  The traffic on Sunday afternoon made for white-knuckle driving.  I was happy to get away from the city.

Swampfox, I may have been close to your location on Wednesday.  We drove across the top of Louisiana on LA 2 to US 71.  The scenery made it an interesting drive and made me wish we had the sidecar rig instead of the car.

James Bagley
Quote from Tax Man on November 25, 2022, 11:26 am

... Swampfox, I may have been close to your location on Wednesday.  We drove across the top of Louisiana on LA 2 to US 71.  The scenery made it an interesting drive and made me wish we had the sidecar rig instead of the car.

Yep, y'all were about 30 miles from our home.   There is lots of good riding and exploring in Louisiana once you get off the "truck routes."

James Bagley
Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Welcome aboard James

very nice looking rig 

James Bagley
USCA # 8913