Notifications
Clear all

Barber’s

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rudyr)
Topic starter

Everyone needs to go to Barber Motorsport complex.  I went for Vintage races this year.  My be I saw a dozen side car their plus A lot of  sidecar races.  I did learn one good thing, they race with sidecar on rather side.  It,s up to the driver which side the car on.  Or which ever track has the most left or right hand turns.  I’m 75 yr. would like to get licensed for P1 650cc.  My just be a dream, but.  You can rent a monkey.  I went as a vonlenter, best camp spot on the place and almost free. $35.00 for teshirt meal, camping parking & discount on a lot of things.  Going next year. 450 mil 9 hr. with the Triumph & tug, a good ride.Rudyr

Posted : December 16, 2018 12:41 pm
(@swampfox)

Thanks for the report Rudyr.  I've never been to Barber, but surely seems I need to put a visit in my list of things to do.  Don't know if I'm quite yet ready for sidecar racing tho.

Lee
MB5+TW200+CRF250L+GTV300+INT650
XL883R w/Texas Ranger Sidecar
Zuma 50F + Burgman w/Texas Sidecar<Mrs. SwampFox

Posted : December 19, 2018 11:41 pm
(@rudyr)
Topic starter

Lee they have weekend class for race license in the spring.  Most of the sidecar racers buil their own race rigs.  I saw one thing I thought was cool on a home built leading link front end.  He took a rear swing arm from a ( two wheeler) turned it around backwards an then used the axel slot to adjust the trail as well on the front end.  Volinteer list opens in Feb.Rudyr

Posted : December 22, 2018 11:33 am