Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] 2005 Suzuki 1200S Bandit/Bandito for sale

9 Posts
6 Users
24 Likes
(@blast54)
Topic starter

2005 1200S Bandit with Hannigan Bandito sidecar. Designed and setup by Bill Ballou/Bill McSheehy. 27K miles, good rubber, recently serviced and carbs rejetted to make it run as this motor should. I have purchased a larger similar rig built by the same team and need the garage space so it is priced to sell. $8500 Rig is located in RI. Contact: tnt720@verizon.net photos available on request ( won’t let me post here) 

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by blast54

Posted : April 29, 2024 5:39 am
Thane Lewis
(@thane-lewis)
wpf_Moderator

Get another post in your history and you will be able to post pics.

Illegitemi non carborundum est!

Posted : April 30, 2024 10:18 am
sheath and FlyingMonkeys reacted
(@todanshaffer)

I was willing to post pictures, but seem to not have that capability either. It does have all the features listed in the seller's quote and is a beautiful blue/white rig. I'll bet money this is sold when I get enough free time in June to think about it. Here's the quote...

"Sidecar tub has a disc brake, Highly modified steering...look up hub center steering, there is also a torsion bar running from tub to tug to keep things level."

Posted : April 30, 2024 6:34 pm
sheath and FlyingMonkeys reacted
(@ned)

Clickable pictures--->

To add pictures from the internet to a forum post here, navigate to the picture you want, right click on the picture then choose <copy image> or whatever command option your browser allows.  Basically you want to copy the picture to your computer's clipboard. Then navigate back to your forum post, put your cursor where you want the image, and click paste.

On a Mac, you can highlight the photo you want, use command+C to copy it, then use command+V to paste it.

Have owned 5 rigs but Rig #2 is my current one!

Posted : May 1, 2024 5:38 pm
Brstr, sheath, Thane Lewis and 1 people reacted
(@blast54)
Topic starter

Thank you Drone!

Posted : May 1, 2024 7:10 pm
(@todanshaffer)

Drone you are the web wizard. Thanks. Beauty of a machine. Why don't I just burn all my personal days and fly/ride....fast!!! .... from The coast to Minnesota in 3 days. Guess I've done it before in the long days of June.

Posted : May 1, 2024 9:04 pm
(@ned)

Before you head out to that fly-n'ride, stop by your neighborhood forger for a fake driver's license so the speeding tickets you get on the way home will not make your insurance go up!

Ask me how I know . . .  😆 

Have owned 5 rigs but Rig #2 is my current one!

Posted : May 1, 2024 9:26 pm
norton,kel, FlyingMonkeys, sheath and 2 people reacted
Steve Ives
(@none)

Ahh i see Miles you naughty boy =)

Walk with Joy
Steve Ives

Posted : May 2, 2024 8:52 am
FlyingMonkeys and sheath reacted
(@miles-ladue)

Posted by: @none

Ahh i see Miles you naughty boy =)

Funny you should say that, Steve, because....in the days of yore, I rode in an organization that held rallies that would take your drivers license and seal it up in an envelope, then hand it back to you. At the end of the 24 hour rally, or 3 day rally, or 5 day rally, or...11 day rally, if you handed them back the envelope and it was still sealed, with you drivers license still inside, you were awarded points, under the assumption that you did not have to show your drivers license to any LEO...Law Enforcement Officer.

A few of us shifty characters would have more than one drivers license in our possession, so...one always stayed sealed up in the envelope, whilst we (I) had a secondary one to show to the LEO, if we were stopped. There are riders that still practice this.

Two Million Mile Rider...All 7 Continents
Exploring the World in Comfort

Posted : May 2, 2024 10:27 am
Brstr, Thane Lewis and sheath reacted