Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Sidecar installer in Arizona ?

I would like to remove it from my Yamaha and install it on my Goldwing.

I would take it back to Hannigan but 1603 Miles intervene.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
FlyingMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyingMonkeys
2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO

Tom, 

Look on the main menu of the sidecar.com website, under "Sidecar Library" you will see the top menu item "Map of Sidecar Manufacturers, Dealer, and Installers". If you click on that you will see a Google Map, but that is a static image. If you click on it, it will open in a new tab to a Google Map of all places. From there you can zoom in on Arizona and you will see 3 places listed. Research those to see if they will fit your needs. 

Jerry
Webmaster

FlyingMonkeys
"I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things."

Thank you. I see three. I'll make some calls this week...

FlyingMonkeys
2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO

Also, Tom, if you call Hannigan, and talk to either Stephanie, or Dave, or Corey, they can tell you the name of the shop in AZ that does installations of their Hannigan sidecars...for them. Might be a good source to use the same shop that Hannigan uses for installations in AZ.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Big Tom has reacted to this post.
Big Tom
Two Million Miles, and All 7 Continents

I spoke to Hannigan today and they have no installer in Arizona.

FlyingMonkeys

There is a shop in Prescott, AZ. called Dying to Ride. I just learned of it while on a ride through Arizona a couple weeks ago.

Big Tom and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
Big TomFlyingMonkeys

I spoke to this fella on Friday and he is definitely a shop that installs Hacks. 

https://dyingtoride.com/

FlyingMonkeys