Notifications
Clear all

Hello from New Orleans

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@swampy)
Topic starter

Long time rider.  Fairly new to side cars.  I’ve owned mine for about a year.  Been riding on the street for almost 40 years.  
I like all kinds of motorcycles.  I have a Lawasaki Versys that I do road trips on.  A Harley Street 750 for cruising around town.  A Vrod for terrorizing my neighbors and a Grom I’m teaching my girlfriend to ride on.  

I’ve already learned some stuff from the forum so I decided to join.  Thanks for all the great info.  Hope to meet some of you in future.  

carl 

Posted : February 14, 2024 4:33 am
(@aceinsav)

Welcome aboard from Savannah Ga.

That's some good looking critters in your stable 

Posted : February 14, 2024 4:54 am
(@swampfox)

from from Northwest Louisiana.

Lee
MB5+TW200+CRF250L+GTV300+INT650
XL883R w/Texas Ranger Sidecar
Zuma 50F + Burgman w/Texas Sidecar<Mrs. SwampFox

Posted : February 15, 2024 1:58 am
(@nitacholson)

The motorbike looks very beautiful and cool

geometry dash lite

Posted : February 27, 2024 2:43 pm
(@j-r-lewis)

Welcome from Crockett Texas. Good looking bunch of rides.

Posted : February 27, 2024 3:13 pm
(@miles-ladue)

Alright....alright...I suppose if everyone else is welcoming Carl from the Mud-Bug eating capital of the World, I might as well extend a welcome from the Salmon and Crab eating center of the Universe....THEE Great Pacific NorthWet.

Yes, Carl, we call it the NorthWet...rather than the Northwest, as it rains SO much in Oregon, that all the sidecar frames attached to Urals and BMWs are always rusting, and....there are more sidecarists in Washington State than there are Canadians. 

(dang it, I am insisting that the head man in charge here get us some emoticons, so others can see I am trying to be funny)

Two Million Mile Rider...All 7 Continents
Exploring the World in Comfort

Posted : February 27, 2024 7:34 pm