Notifications
Clear all

2021 Ural tub for sale

7 Posts
5 Users
19 Reactions
(@rkldude)
Topic starter

Selling a 2021 Ural tub I removed and replaced with a cargo box. Has front and rear bumpers, short smoke windshield, passenger and trunk rubber mats, windshield apron and full tonneau cover. Asking $1,000.00. Located in Piedmont Alabama. How do I post photos ?

This topic was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Richard Laux

Posted : May 31, 2024 6:44 pm
(@miles-ladue)

Richard  Laux @rkldude, you need to  have  a few more posts on  this  forums,  to have the  system  allow you to  post  pictures.  I believe you  need  4 or 5 posts,  just  so  the system  knows you are not  a bot.

Given  where you live,  may I  suggest that you  consider  taking  your  Ural  tub to  the National Sidecar Rally in Iuka,  Mississippi,  that is  happening  June  6 - 9, so you can get the  attention of  100+ sidecar  owners, that  might be  interested in buying a  Ural  tub.

I  know  we have sidecar  fabricators on the  West Coast  that  would  love to buy that  from you,  but.....distance is  dollars. 

Maybe  contact  Kent Silk at TSC....Texas Sidecar Company  in Donie, Texas....see if  he  wants it. 

Two Million Mile Rider...All 7 Continents
Exploring the World in Comfort

Posted : May 31, 2024 7:16 pm
sheath reacted
(@rkldude)
Topic starter

Thank you for the info. Can’t make Iuka but hopefully someone will see the post.

Posted : May 31, 2024 7:37 pm
sheath and FlyingMonkeys reacted
(@ned)

There's a guy on here who has two Ural tubs, one damaged in the front and one damaged in the back.  He's cutting them in half and welding together the two good halves.  So, yeah, there's clearly a need out there in the market for undamaged Ural tubs.  

Have owned 5 rigs but Rig #2 is the one I drive!

Posted : June 1, 2024 9:53 am
(@john-mccann)

If you haven't yet, post this info on the Soviet Steeds forum in the "Black Market" section.

https://sovietsteeds.com/forums

I'm close, but don't need a tub at this point.

John Mc

Posted : June 1, 2024 1:54 pm
sheath and FlyingMonkeys reacted
(@robert-darden)

@rkldude Hey - you missed a good rally in Iuka, but there will be more.  I'm very interested in the tub.  My partner has trouble getting in and out of my hack but I'm sure the Ural tub will work for her.  If you still have it, I'd like to come over (I'm north of Atlanta/south of Chattanooga), make sure it is what I want and bring it home.  Are you around during the weekdays?  Thanks, Bob   bobdarden1949@gmail.com  if that is easier.

Posted : June 10, 2024 2:15 pm
CCjon, Richard Laux, SwampFox and 1 people reacted
(@rkldude)
Topic starter

Ural tub has SOLD.

Posted : June 13, 2024 9:21 am
CCjon, DRONE, SwampFox and 1 people reacted