Clear all

SOLD.....2015 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive w/Hannigan Classic sidecar

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@michael-ladue)
Topic starter

SOLD.....in less than 4 hours....SOLD

For Sale is my wife's 2015 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive w/Hannigan Classic sidecar.

Posted : July 18, 2022 3:17 am
(@aceinsav)

very nice looking set up, good luck with your sale 

Posted : July 18, 2022 5:58 am
(@michael-ladue)
Topic starter

Thanks everyone...it has SOLD...in less than 4 hours !

Posted : July 18, 2022 6:11 am
(@michael-ladue)
Topic starter

WOW....as in...WOW....got an e-mail this morning from a guy that tells me he is the 3rd owner of this Burgman 650 w/Hannigan Classic sidecar, since I sold it.

He gave me his phone number, so I called.

Apparently...I sold this 2015 Suzuki Burgman 650 w/Hannigan Classic sidecar to CCJon, so it goes from Washington State to Texas.

Then CCJon sells it 3 weeks later to Kevin, so it goes from Texas to Illinois.

Then Kevin sells it 3 weeks later to John, so it goes from Illinois to Folsom, California.

Would have saved a lot of time, money, and mileage if John in Folsom, California would have bought it from me in the first place.

My house to his house is only 800 miles.

But...John, the new owner, a 75 year old veteran of sidecars, seems to be quite happy with his newly acquired rig.

Posted : November 17, 2022 6:26 pm
(@big-tom)

You should write this story up for "The Sidecarist"

Posted : November 18, 2022 2:11 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)

Well that was a circular route around the country. I bought it from Flying Monkey for the sidecar only, then decided that it was not worth the effort and cost to swap it for the Hannigan sidecar I had. So sold it to Kevin.  Kevin did a fly-n-ride to ride it back home from Texas to Illinois. Kevin has years of experience with scooters and sidecars. He had his own ideas of what to swap around for a rig he had in mind. Then Kevin sells to ... well, I lost track of what happened after that...

So from Florida to Washington, to Texas, to Illinois, to California. That rig has more miles on it traveling than riding. Too funny.

Posted : November 18, 2022 2:25 pm
(@High-Octane)

Keep us posted.  Maybe it will come around again.

Posted : December 5, 2022 2:53 am