National Rally 2024...

Notifications
Clear all

National Rally 2024 ideas & help

36 Posts
14 Users
4 Likes
(@don)

The fairgrounds at Hotchkiss and Coeur d'Alene seemed to work out well for rally headquarters, but not all fairgrounds can accommodate campers. and not all suitable fairground facilities have adequate non-camping accommodations (motels, BnB, Vrbo, etc.) nearby.

Posted : June 28, 2023 11:46 am
(@mikem)

Is the 2024 rally a definite for the southeast? My wife and I went to the 2017 rally in Corning New York and we thought that was a great location. It would probably be cooler than a southeast location. Just a thought.

Posted : June 29, 2023 7:45 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)

The USCA rotates its rally among the seven regions.

2024 is South East.

2025 is North East. 

2026 is Mid West

2027 is North West

2028 is South Central

2029 is South West

2030 is North Central again

The idea is to bring the rally closer to all the members. Not everyone is retired and can take a week or ten days off to attend a National Rally. Plus everyone wants new roads to ride every year.

Posted : June 29, 2023 1:10 pm
(@aceinsav)
Topic starter

I want to thank everyone that offered ideas to help find a location for the 2024 rally. Happy to say we have found a location so I have opened a new thread for it

Posted : July 5, 2023 9:33 am
(@aceinsav)
Topic starter

Hi all

as we get closer to the Rally clap   I am looking for a couple things in an attempt to keep the cost down. I want to ask if anyone has a large coffee urn type pot we could use during the rally, we also need an igloo cooler for lemonade or similar so we can be sure to provide that needed jolt of caffeine or refreshing cool beverage. If you have either and wouldn't mind letting us use them Please get in touch with me. 

Posted : April 24, 2024 12:43 pm
Thane Lewis
(@thane-lewis)

@aceinsav Not to deliberately complicate things, another igloo type cooler for iced tea is a good idea for those who like to combine the two beverages friday

Illegitemi non carborundum est!

Posted : April 25, 2024 9:46 am
Page 3 / 3