USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

WTB: subframe + parts for 1981 BMW R100RT near Minnesota

Hello- I'm looking for sidecar mounting parts that would fit an 81 R100RT to construct a complete sidecar, especially things like a DMC subframe for the R100RT,a swingarm frame, and a Ural sidecar wheel with the brake. Could be anything including a complete rig but I'd like it within 300 miles of Bemidji MN (northern MN) and under $1500 total.  Tug shown in photo.  Best to contact me via email : thefixitworkshop@gmail.com

Dan Houg

Bemidji MN

Uploaded files:
  • P40-BMW.jpg

If it helps, Our front sub frame from the /5 to the last air head will work with your bike. The rear sub frame for any dual rear shock air head will work however some may require a spacer (stack of washers would work) I have lots of used Ural wheels. No brake

Jay G
DMC sidecars

http://www.dmcsidecars.com

866-638-1793

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

thanks for the replay, Jay.  i appreciate the input from a great vendor and good to know you have used Ural wheels.  i'll contact you off list for some info.