0 Likes
(@al-butterfield)
Topic starter

what...3rd last Annual Gathering of Sidecars

when...Sept14-18 2022

where...Amish Country Campsites 1930 rt 62 Winesburg Ohio 330-359-5226

make reservation with campsite

who...sidecarists and those interested in sidecars

so far they are coming from Ala. Ga. Ken. N.C. N.Y. Oh.Pa. W.V.

Posted : July 12, 2022 4:01 am
CCjon
(@jan-2)

Al,  add Texas to your list of states, got it on my calendar with plans to attend... 

CCjon

Posted : July 12, 2022 4:56 am
(@al-butterfield)
Topic starter

bring JR and Avanell with you

fly

Posted : July 12, 2022 6:40 am
(@rogersfr)

Is there any flyer for this event? Thanks.

Posted : July 13, 2022 4:55 am
(@al-butterfield)
Topic starter

at this time there is no flyer and probably won't be. this is a low key get together.

fly

Posted : July 13, 2022 5:24 am
(@dirtydr)

Quote from CCjon on July 12, 2022, 9:56 am

Al,  add Texas to your list of states, got it on my calendar with plans to attend... 

CCjon

Had enough of Colorado?

I would love to go but after the Flint Hills I have to boogie on back to Hotchkiss for our club rally this weekend.

Posted : August 1, 2022 2:25 am
(@michael-ladue)

I'm with that DirtyDR on this one. Truly wish I could attend the gathering in Winesburg, Ohio, and it 'was' on my plans, but getting my new Hannigan Gen 3 Dream sidecar installed earlier that week, Sept 12-15, I had a choice of either scooting 550 miles up to Winesburg, Ohio to attend the 3rd last Annual Gathering of Sidecars, and then over 2,500 miles to home after that....or.....attending the Central Colorado BMW riders gathering in Hotchkiss, Colorado, which just happens to be on my way towards home in Western Washington.

Whoa is me.....whilst no one in their right mind would take the risk of visiting DirtyDR twice in one year, and at the same fairgrounds in Hotchkiss, CO....I am willing to take the gamble, roll the dice, and see how Hotchkiss, CO is in mid September, compared to what it was in early July.

Oh, and I will be attending the Flint Hills gathering in Council Grove, Kansas on my way to Hannigan, so get to see CCjon again, for like the 4th time this year.

Al Butterfield, if you have a 4th last Annual Gathering of Sidecars in Winesburg, Ohio next year...I "will" be there.

Posted : August 1, 2022 3:32 am