Skip to content
Old bits for 1979 M...

Notifications
Clear all

Old bits for 1979 Motorvation Spyder Needed.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kendall)
Topic starter

Hello. Finally bought a budget sidecar and now trying to fix it on the same short budget. Needs nearly everything. Upholster/seat/tonneau/shocks/brakes/lights/mounting parts.   Most of the fasteners are beyond saving. The sidecar was in a barn for 30 years and likely unbarned for a good period before I acquired it.  All bits would be for Older style Spyder T-1 in rough shape: 

Any leads on acquiring appropriate shocks and parts are appreciated. (it's pre swinging arm suspension, so one conventional shock, one air shock. )

Thanks!

Posted : July 29, 2023 8:14 am
(@kendall)
Topic starter

Anyone with any information on the shock for this old Spyder? 

Wondering if this is standard length or if the shock is rusted to this distance (yes it's rusted stuck, no compression or extension.)

Its part of this two shock set up from old style.  (it's been significantly cleaned up since this picture)

Posted : August 12, 2023 1:28 pm
(@IronChefLove)

Looks like the Boge Mulholland shocks that are on my '79 Motovation Couple Royale.  They did put them on a lot of them.  Found this for shock specs. when I was rebuilding mine.  https://www.thejunkmanadv.com/boge-mulholland-shocks-info.html

Posted : December 28, 2023 1:14 pm