Notifications
Clear all

Goldwing GL1500SE Anniversary Edition "2000"

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@bentleyssq)
Topic starter

SOLD                           I bought this back in March and planned on selling my 1995 Goldwing, but, the wife and grandkids like the "JetsonMobile" better so I'm selling this very nice 2000 Honda GL1500SE Anniversary Edition with a California Friendship III sidecar.  The bike runs beautifully as a "Wing" should.  I've replaced the rear tire, sidecar tire for age reasons.  The front was replaced by the previous owner.  Air cleaner and fuel filter changed.  All fluids changed including  radiator and rear end which was done when I replaced the tire. Radio, clock, cassette, CB, all lights and electrics work.  New Windshield on the bike.  Cup Holder , passenger armrests, saddlebag pack bags in trunk and saddlebags.  This bike had 13565 Original miles on it when I purchased it, (NOT A TYPO ERROR) .  I rode it from Wisconsin down here to Florida with one problem that I fixed,  a sticky cruise control button,  all repaired.   The bike ran great.  One problem I am repairing presently is the convertible top fiberglass crossbar has a crack which will be fixed.   The bike presently has 16071 miles on it as I use it occasionally.  Have the orginal dealer sheet from the Honda Dealer in 2000.   This is a real nice complete rig with all the Goldwing goodies.  Any questions email or call me...…….pgrossman5075@yahoo.com or 941-662-9935  …..Paul.   It does have a few paint chips here and there as it was ridden and is 19 years old.  Selling it for $11500 complete.  If you need more pics just ask and I'll take them.  Thanks for looking.

Posted : July 23, 2019 9:00 am