2015 Monumental USC...

Notifications
Clear all

2015 Monumental USCA Rally

271 Posts
46 Users
0 Likes
(@don)

Hey, BiscuitsNGravy. I'm looking forward to meeting you. You don't live all that far from me, I've ridden through Gowrie and have been to basketball games there, but to my knowledge we haven't met.

Posted : March 18, 2015 11:29 am
(@Txart)

Will

Make that 52 -- my wife and I just registered -- now I have to decide on big money for motel or big hurt for camping!!!!! I do have one question. I registered myself and wife as members for 39 each, bought T shirts and then saw the entry titled "member rally package" for 69 ------ what is that? Paid with Paypal.

Posted : March 18, 2015 7:37 pm
(@al-olme)

"then saw the entry titled "member rally package" for 69 ------ what is that?"

That really should say "Membership rally package". It was set up for folks who were not members and wanted to join the club and sign up for the rally.

Posted : March 19, 2015 7:31 am
(@Txart)

Thanks Al, sets my mine at ease......

Looking forward to meeting people that I have seen here for a long time//

Posted : March 19, 2015 12:14 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hi Art and All:
I have had quite a bit of activity with pre-registrations and we are at 57 right now. 5 people have registered today. Keep those cards and letters coming.

Posted : March 19, 2015 1:14 pm
(@johnb1953)

Went to the website to register that was fine but had issues with pay pal wouldn't let me log onto my account then tried tojust sign up with a credit card wouldn't take that either so I printed the form and all I can say is the check is in the mail for the wife and me. See you all in South Dakota!!

Posted : March 20, 2015 2:29 pm
(@Anonymous)

Well, it's now a given. Petey and I will not be at the national this year. I'm thinkin' all those in attendance will be having such a fun time, our absence won't be noticed. And then I'll see all the photos and read the articles in the Sidecarist and say, "Damn!! Wish we'd have been there." And the days will keep piling up, there will be other rallies.

Posted : March 24, 2015 7:39 am
(@Anonymous)

Hey Folks!! I'm getting lonely again. I got so desperate I had to register myself. If you are planning to come why not register now and not have to think about it anymore. Sorry! I'm whining again.

Posted : April 1, 2015 12:20 pm
(@1sheepdog)

Reardan Tom - 3/24/2015 9:39 AM

Well, it's now a given. Petey and I will not be at the national this year. I'm thinkin' all those in attendance will be having such a fun time, our absence won't be noticed. And then I'll see all the photos and read the articles in the Sidecarist and say, "Damn!! Wish we'd have been there." And the days will keep piling up, there will be other rallies.

I'm going to miss Petey.

Enriched your life treat every day as if it were the last, stop and smell the roses.

Everyone not in attendance will be missed. See ya next time.

Marty

Posted : April 1, 2015 1:16 pm
(@Anonymous)

Thanks Marty. Hopefully our paths will cross down the road!

Posted : April 1, 2015 1:23 pm
 Loon
(@larry-poco)

Will, the Elkview Campground reservations opened today and my reservation has been made. You should be receiving a rally reservation in the next couple days from a friend living near Buffalo who recently joined the USCA.

Posted : April 1, 2015 3:55 pm
(@al-olme)

Larry

Glad you're going to make the rally. Are you going to stretch and join us on the Raid?

Posted : April 1, 2015 4:10 pm
 Loon
(@larry-poco)

unfortunately not going to be able to make the raid but figuring to extend our time around the rally date. So much to see in the area that using the campground made a lot of sense. Hope to do the same in the Yellowstone area another time.

Posted : April 1, 2015 10:54 pm
(@hhshort)
Topic starter

Yes !!! Reservations are open at the Elkview Camp Ground. Reservations are made without a deposit. They are made mostly for Kathy and Steve's encouragement and a little estimate of what they might expect in the way of food service.. There is plenty of room. We have about 50 full service RV sites and plenty of tenting space. Do you want Shade in the morning or afternoon? RV sites are $25 a night and tents are $8 per person per night. Harold in Rapid City

Posted : April 2, 2015 5:13 am
(@aceinsav)
wpf_Moderator

we will be filling out our registration and sending it in this weekend for the Rally
also going to call and make reservations at Elkview

we also have to make reservations for campsite in Buffalo and Perry Campground just outside Red Lodge for the Raid

Posted : April 2, 2015 6:43 am
Page 10 / 19