Notifications
Clear all

Wisconsin riders

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jon-van)
Topic starter

I live by Oshkosh.  I have blue Harley w blue Harley hack.  I know there is a black rig w cowbell.. a fn cow bell, we need more cowbell, that is based in or around Oshkosh.  I love your rig..

i don’t care what bike and or hack you have, if you would like to meet up and go on rides in this part of the state, please say hi and let’s go. The next big ride I’m doing is Memorial Day run to the highground. We start in Berlin. Last two years I was only sidecarist out of 2000+ bikes, help me be not the only one..

I’m not a pro but have 5 years under my pants w hack and more than 20 on a bike. I know my poo, be it soft poo, hard marbles poo, corny poo or just plain horse shyt.  Ok, so I have an odd humor..

Need help or advice, I’m better with Harley and Hondas but it’s pretty much the same all around. 

Posted : March 24, 2024 10:57 am
(@smitty901)

I live not far from Oshkosh own 2 sidecar rigs Both on HD bikes . Good friend lives on north side of Milwaukee rides a sidecar rig.

Posted : March 24, 2024 11:15 am
(@joe-norris)

Hey there Jon!

I am in Oshkosh too!  I think I have seen you around town.  Maybe you have seen me as well.

I will be up and going by late April.  Still down in TX at the moment. 

Will try to hook up with you this summer sometime. 

Ride on!!
Joe

Posted : March 26, 2024 3:07 am
(@smitty901)

Have not heard much from you in a while. Hope the rig is treating you well

Posted : March 26, 2024 3:40 am
(@joe-norris)

Quote from smitty901 on March 26, 2024, 8:40 am

Have not heard much from you in a while. Hope the rig is treating you well

Hi Smitty!

Yep, all is well with the rig.  Will be back in WI and up riding in late April.  Maybe we can cross paths sometime this summer.

Be safe!!

Ride on!!
Joe

Posted : March 26, 2024 3:43 am
(@smitty901)

Sure hope so. Rolling out April 15 for Gatlinburg TN.  Return the 27th.  ST. George UT end of July and KY in September. There will be others but these are

already booked.

Posted : March 26, 2024 4:05 am
(@joe-norris)

Quote from smitty901 on March 26, 2024, 9:05 am

Sure hope so. Rolling out April 15 for Gatlinburg TN.  Return the 27th.  ST. George UT end of July and KY in September. There will be others but these are already booked.

Looks like you've got some good trips planned.  Enjoy and be safe. 

Ride on!!
Joe

Posted : March 27, 2024 3:40 am
(@smitty901)

Quote from Joe Norris on March 27, 2024, 8:40 am
Quote from smitty901 on March 26, 2024, 9:05 am

Sure hope so. Rolling out April 15 for Gatlinburg TN.  Return the 27th.  ST. George UT end of July and KY in September. There will be others but these are already booked.

Looks like you've got some good trips planned.  Enjoy and be safe. 

Thanks.  Every year Gatlinburg TN,  Shark week AKA gathering of the road glides no madder where it is and Patties run  Clarksville TN,KY dam area are on the list.

Posted : March 27, 2024 4:01 am