Notifications
Clear all

Hannigan Bandido Top

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@bentleyssq)
Topic starter

Does anyone have a picture of a Hannigan Bandido with a Top?.  Called Hannigan for some information and they would only say bring it in as they don't sell just the kit and they have to install it. 

Posted : April 5, 2024 10:56 am
(@ned)

What kind of a top?  Like a convertible top that would allow a passenger to sit under it?  Because that would look pretty weird on a Bandito.  

Have owned 5 rigs but Rig #2 is my current one!

Posted : April 5, 2024 11:27 am
(@smitty901)

They do it that way because they custom fit it. I needed to replace the top on our twin classic.  And local shop said at least 6 months and over twice the cost.

Local shop I know and trust told me to have Hannigan do it. Lower cost and faster.   He was right.

Posted : April 6, 2024 3:43 pm
(@smitty901)

Mine had seen a lot of abuse from snow ,ice  and heat. It also was stored with wheel chair rubbing it. 

Called set up appointment. They had it mostly done the morning I got there .  Lined it all up got all the fasteners in the right place.

Rolled out in little over an hour.

Posted : April 7, 2024 5:04 am
(@bentleyssq)
Topic starter

Getting back to post a little late…..Yes a top so grandkids would be protected from rain / sun down here in Florida.   Sold my Hannigan Astro 2+2 to a woman who owns boat canvas/upolstery shop.  She said she could easily do the top and brackets. Now to design one that looks right for that design.    Pic of my Hannigan sport and top neighbor made for me.  A cover but not tall enough for an adult😆. 

Posted : April 12, 2024 2:42 am