Topic starter

Super Scooter for sale

2015 Burgman excutive 650 ,  

(One of one built with this sidecar )

7,560 original miles 

Needs nothing !!!!!!!.. 

with added Hannigan?   sidecar

New tires, (rear tire is a car tire🤫)

Fully serviced , automatic , heated grips  , Pelican Upper Case , room for 2 full Helmets under the seat ,custom  cover all weather for the Burgman

fantastic rig!!!!

This Burgman 650 Pulls the sidecar like it isnt even there..

80 mph.  

And faster🤫🤫🤫

(Previous owner rode it from Texas to Illinois..I have his phone number if you would like to talk to him) 

Sidecar was Originally attached to the Burgman by DMC sidecars in Washington .. (now out of business… but I have located the guy who formerly worked for DMC and did the work to attach it to the scooter ) 

The scooter and sidecar  is now 

Located In Sacramento CALIFORNIA

$9500….  Cash no trades

Will gladly instruct new riders on how to 

drive a side hack .. been riding side cars for 23 years!

(Can deliver in CA NV OR WA  $200  extra …)

Please if interested email me  .....   cruzerdog@mac.com 

With your phone number _________

I will get right back to you .. thank you

I’m an “Old guy “ who perfers phone questions ..  thank you 

I do have videos ready to email to prospective buyers 

I have owned several sidecars ..  🤫

I hate to admit it .. this one blew my mind ....Super fast …easy to handle .. Automatic trans    I was told the original built it for his wife to go 100 mph  

It draws a crowd wherever I park it … 

You will not see another rig like this one 

Posted : March 11, 2024 9:07 pm
(@miles-ladue)

That is a very good sidecar rig that @cruzerdog has up for sale. I know, because I was the original owner, that flew to Florida and brought that  sidecar back to Washington state, to have it attached to the 2015 Burgman 650 Executive bike. A few of us here have owned that rig, each of us can attest to how much fun it is, and well put together. Both the bike...and individually the sidecar...are well built. This was not a thrown together piece of cr*p.

It is safe to drive, even at higher speeds, can keep up with the flow of traffic in 49 out of 50 states, easy to perform maintenance on, and this Burgman 650 bikes are well know to go well over 100,000 miles. So, this bike is very low mileage.

Two Million Mile Rider...All 7 Continents
Exploring the World in Comfort

Posted : March 12, 2024 5:03 am
(@archgato2015)

Is the Burgman rig been sold?

Posted : April 15, 2024 2:57 am
(@reardan-tom)

Good question Steamboat... if it's in WA and still for sale, if you don't jump on it, I could be interested. We're moving to the Spokane Valley soon and the new place has room. Even though I've said my riding days are over, the thought of a rig like this persists....

Posted : April 15, 2024 3:57 am
(@miles-ladue)

This being one of my former rigs, I do believe it is still for sale, and it is located in No Cal...I believe in the Sacramento area.

I am the one that had the Burgman 650 married to the sidecar, so I know quite a bit about this rig.

I would e-mail cruzerdog@mac.com , and ask him...the seller.

Posted : April 15, 2024 4:50 am
(@reardan-tom)

Steamboat- I just had a great conversation with John, the owner of the Burgman outfit. It is still for sale. I'll PM you his phone number so you can call him. You will not be disappointed!!

Posted : April 15, 2024 5:28 am
(@dave-brakebill)

Steamboat and Tom,

I live within couple of hours of this rig. If either one of you become serious about this rig I would be willing to take a look at it for you. Take additional photos, inspect current condition, drive it and give you my honest opinion of this unique outfit. Whatever you guys need.

Posted : April 15, 2024 5:36 pm
(@varn-cummings)

wow, I need this!   I’ve got a 2017 burg so it would just make sense to have this one in the herd.  And it’s probably time for it to come back to the east coast anyway.  I’m thinking.  Could I squeeze another in my shop???   

Posted : April 16, 2024 2:24 pm
(@varn-cummings)

Anybody got any idea as to how much it would cost to ship this on to SC?

Posted : April 16, 2024 2:34 pm
(@miles-ladue)

Varn, I just tried to call you, but no cellular service inside this medical center.

If you read all the posts above.... that Burgman Sidecar rig was originally mine....I bought the used Burgman with 4,000 miles on it, then I flew down to Orlando, Florida to pick up the Sidecar....put it in the back of a 10' U-haul truck, then drove 3,200 miles up to Washington State, and the Burgman married the Sidecar.

Posted : April 16, 2024 2:44 pm
(@varn-cummings)

Miles. Yea, I knew you were the original but I wasn’t sure how it all got put together & married.  Wow, this rig has got some real clout!   Also, Jan’s warthog is impressive.  Some really nice stuff on the market right now when you get the Goldwing on there.  

Posted : April 16, 2024 3:05 pm
(@miles-ladue)

And....Varn.....Jan Daub was 2nd owner of this Burgman Sidecar rig.

Posted : April 16, 2024 3:34 pm
(@dave-brakebill)

Varn,

Nice to hear from you.

I will extend the offer to you as well. If you need a set of eyes on this rig, it's within a couple of hours from me. I would be honored as you have done me a solid in the past. 

Dave

Posted : April 16, 2024 5:19 pm
(@varn-cummings)

Thanks Dave.  I appreciate that. I feel sure this is a sound & solid rig.  And I’m glad that it is on your side of the planet.  I really don’t need it as I’m pretty covered up right now but it really is nice.  I could take the RDL off my burg and my customized rear trunk w/ the cross on it and make it a “just right” rig for what I do.  As some of you may know I’m an evangelist and use my rigs for that purpose by carrying the cross.  It affords me many opportunities to share the gospel w/ just about anyone.  No one feels threatened by an old guy riding a sidecar. 🤣☝️🙏.   It’s so cool to get to use one’s passions for the KING  JESUS.  But thanks Dave for the offer.  It would be a great road trip opportunity.  I do hope this one goes to a good home.  

Posted : April 17, 2024 2:35 am
(@varn-cummings)

Miles, I had forgotten that Jan was in the “ chain of title” untill you jogged my memory.  I hope to see him at the end of month at the sidecar in the  Smokies rallye.  

Posted : April 17, 2024 2:43 am