Notifications
Clear all

Suzuki Bandit 1250 Bikeside Sidecar Mounts

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@cmaridersa)
Topic starter

Does anyone have photos of these on or off the bike?

Thanks!

Posted : September 26, 2012 5:16 pm
(@Anonymous)

1250 bandit mountsand now I will try and post pics.

Attached files

Posted : October 1, 2012 2:31 pm
(@cmaridersa)
Topic starter

Thank you, Bill.
These are awesome photos!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
On the 3rd photo, 00647, what is the clamp holding in place?

Posted : October 1, 2012 5:12 pm
(@Anonymous)

The pinchblock or clamp is part of the lower subframe around the front upper eye nut. The front upper uses the bike frame holes. The last pic. is a lateral support connected to the centerstand. I hope this helps you out.The Bandit makes a great tug.

Attached files

Posted : October 2, 2012 12:10 pm
(@cmaridersa)
Topic starter

shultzy09 - 10/2/2012 4:10 PM

The pinchblock or clamp is part of the lower subframe around the front upper eye nut. The front upper uses the bike frame holes. The last pic. is a lateral support connected to the centerstand. I hope this helps you out.The Bandit makes a great tug.

After staring at the front upper mount pics long enough I figured that must be what you'd done. The lateral support for the lower rear looked like it might be tied into the centerstand, but I wasn't certain. Thanks for the explanations.

How is your rear tire wear? Have you considered a car tire back there?

You have a nice looking rig. Where in PA are you located?

Posted : October 2, 2012 2:56 pm
(@Anonymous)

cmaridersa, tire wear 4-5 grand at 10" wheel lead and 3/8" toe in (Shinko Raven). Yes I have considered a car tire, a Yoko. S-drive but I have not pulled the trigger yet. There is a post on adv.rider.Thanks about the rig I like it. Central Pa. about 25 miles from Claude and the CSM shop which is were I spend most of my free time. Bill

Posted : October 3, 2012 10:43 am