Clear all

WTB - Hannigan Sidecar for GL1800

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@jbhawley)
Topic starter

Gents,
Being the frugal person (read tight wad bastard) that I am...
I have been scouring the interweb for a few months in search of a used sidecar to go on my 2007 Honda Goldwing. I found one prospect but the guy did not want to separate the hack from the bike. It was a decent deal. I just did not want to deal with another bike to sell.

Sure I could buy a brand spanking new hack from Hannigan for around 9500$ turn key. But honestly I had rather save a few thousand bucks on a used rig and set up up myself...see told you I was...ahem....thrifty!
http://www.hannigantrikes.com/products/gtl-sidecar-for-honda-gl1800-gold-wing/

Above is the style that I think would compliment my bike as it seems that this type hack was "made" for the GL1800.

Anyhooo.....

If any of you blokes know of a rider looking to sell a nice used sidecar similar or same as the Hannigan please let me know. The color really has no bearing as I have a local painter that is a genuine craftsman with auto-body work.

Thanks for your consideration.

Posted : March 2, 2015 3:53 am
(@DBrochu)

My sidecar is different, but its Hannigan and you can paint it.

Check out my ad.

Posted : April 28, 2015 10:36 am
(@jbhawley)
Topic starter

Thanks DBrochu, but I am looking for the GL1800 style.

Posted : April 28, 2015 11:14 am
(@moonlite)

I know a person that has a complete rig for sale,i believe it's a 2010 gl1800 w/hannigan like you want,they don't do the computer thing. where are you located?i'll tell them about ya if your interested. they are located in northern Maryland,just a few miles from the Pa state line.

Posted : April 29, 2015 7:58 am
(@deadhawg)

Where are you located? I have a Hannigan SP2 sidecar I have thought about selling.
The ad shows it on a BMW, but it would go great on a Goldwing, as it uses a Gold Wing taillight and looks a lot like the GTL you are considering.

Posted : July 12, 2015 1:28 pm