Sidecars in the smo...

Notifications
Clear all

Sidecars in the smokies now 2021

22 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@neville-l-te-brugge)

I believe I live about 2 hrs away in SC so I am hoping to take a ride up there. My problem is that I have to attend school In April for professional CEU's to maintain my credentials and licenses. I am juggling things so I can break away and spend at least one day there. Its not the classes its the  travel time to them that is the problem. Chuck

Posted : March 27, 2021 10:15 am
(@neville-l-te-brugge)

I finish a class in Columbia SC on 23rd so I probably can go to Robbinsville on the 24th or 25th. Most likely the 25th. I am very interested in DIY rigs and learning  from experienced riders how they do things.  I gain experience very quickly because I treat my ride as a means of transport so its not just a toy for me to play with in my spare time.  See youall there Chuck

Posted : March 29, 2021 2:03 am
(@64deville)

I forgot to send in the $45 fee  to Cliff. Can it just be paid at gathering or do you even need to do it at all

Posted : April 10, 2021 2:03 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

You can pay at the door.  April 1st is for T-shirts.  It also helps to be counted for the dinner.

Dave USCA president

Posted : April 11, 2021 2:22 am
(@NCGLSidecarist)

Sidecars in the Smokies was a great success again. A big thanks to Cliff and Noreen Cyphers for doing such a great job. About 90 registered and 50+ arrived. There were 2 members of the USSidecar association in attendance. Several people I spoke with are planning to attend the National Rally in Mena Arkansas.

Great to see some old friends and many new people as well. Plans for next year are being formulated so stay tuned for those. Again a big THANKS to Cliff and Noreen for 11 great years of Sidecars in the Smokies. 

Posted : April 25, 2021 9:31 am
(@64deville)

GREAT TIME Here are some pics

Posted : April 26, 2021 2:27 pm
(@64deville)

More pics

Posted : April 26, 2021 2:39 pm
Page 2 / 2