Notifications
Clear all

SOLD 2005 Honda ST 1300 Pan European with Hannigan Super Sport sidecar.SOLD

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@big-bike-rick)
Topic starter

2005 Honda ST 1300 with a Hannigan Super Sport sidecar. Professionally installed and color matched by Hannigan dealer in 2017.Electric power lean, tonneau cover, seat belt,and harness leads for 2 dogs. Fully carpeted interior ,and trunk. This rigΒ  handles effortlessly. Bike has 53K miles, in great condition mechanically and cosmetically. Full service records, always full synthetic fluids used.Delkevic polished stainless ,performance exhaust, also comes with stock exhaust. New tires all around, car tire in rear.Electrically adjustable windshield,bike brakes integrated with sidecar brake, steering damper.The Honda ST 1300 is legendary for reliability, and very powerful, and smooth V-4 engine.This rig is excellent for high speed sport touring with a passenger in comfort and safety. $9400. paid for sidecar and installation/colormatch from Hannigan in 2017. I have all the manuals for the bike,and sidecar, from Hannigan.Rig is located in Southern Arizona. This rig is "turn key" and needs nothing. The sidecar only has 3000 miles of use and is "as new",ready forΒ  cross country touring! Asking $12000. I am happy to pick up buyer at Tucson airport for "fly and ride" if helpful.

the sidecar rig has been SOLD thanks for looking

Posted : February 12, 2021 1:27 pm
CCjon
(@jan-2)

That's a beautiful rig, not a bad price either. Β GLWS

Posted : February 13, 2021 5:19 am
(@big-bike-rick)
Topic starter

Thank You for the kind words, CC Jon.It really is an attention getterΒ  where ever we take it. Must be the color...My wife calls it "The George Jetson!"

Rick

Posted : February 18, 2021 8:00 am