Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Tires for a 2009 Triumph T100 with Cozy sidecar

I've been searching for new tires on my rig and looked at Heidenau and Coker but I don't seem to find the right type of tires. For one thing, it looks like these manufacturers don't have sizes used by Triumph. The front tire is 100/90 R19 and the rear 130/80 R17 both tube types. I noticed also that Heidenau does not use that same measurements. I guess they're based on inches and the conversion makes weird numbers that they do not carry.

Which manufacturer would you recommend for my combo? And what inches size?

Thank you in advance,

KO

No recommendations for the rear, I like the Heidenau for the front. Avon also makes the sidecar triple duty in a 3.50 19 that would work on the front.

FYI, we are having another batch of the T-100 triple tree's we offer made up, demand is slacking off, this could be the last batch we make.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

http://www.dmcsideacrs.com

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

For the rear tire I love the continental trail attack 2  in the stock size long lasting high load carrying and $93-140 dollars on EBay. My front is a 17" on the SE so I am very limited on tires the next one I am going to try is a metzler ME-888 touring tire for a Harley. The 19" sidecar in the front Jay recommended should work great for you.