Notifications
Clear all

sidecar on twincool harley?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@hugh-lapenotiere)
Topic starter

I want to put a car on my 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited with the "twincool" motor.  The issue here is that the lower fairing contains the radiator so cannot be removed. I'd appreciate hearing from someone who has done this rig, maybe with pictures of the mount? Photo of upper front mount especially helpful. Thanks!

Posted : May 31, 2020 8:54 am
(@jaydmc)

We have mounts for these bikes, No issues at all with the radiators. The mount had to be shaped kind of differently and we had to thread a female eye onto the mount as there was not enough space to do it the other way round and still have a jam nut.

All of our sidecars come with proper bike specific mounts. We can also supply mounts for many other brands of sidecars.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

www.dmcsidecars.com

Posted : June 1, 2020 5:24 am
(@hugh-lapenotiere)
Topic starter

Thanks Jay! Will you be attending the "Sidecars inn the Smokies"rally or the USCA rally next summer?

Posted : June 1, 2020 6:38 am
(@jaydmc)

In general we do not attend any rallies other then when in the western states we do the BMW national rally. We hope to have our open house next year, had to shut it down this year due of course to C-19 I hope to be doing the open house yearly and hope to grow it to where the NW sidecar Pilot's event was that my wife and I use to host. We at times had nearly 200 sidecars in attendance. We will be providing primitive camping, food, toilets a fire pit, just no showers.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

Posted : June 1, 2020 11:00 am