Notifications
Clear all

SECO sidecar re-pair

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@bills-bucket)
Topic starter

I'm still searching for more info re: Roger Spaulding sidecars. I have a lead that said eighty sidecars went to a police department somewhere. While I await confirmation on that news the renewing of Charlie and Desires vows to remain joined in perfect repair nears completion.  What started as a flat repair and a desire to repaint to HD original blue and silver colors, the reality of age and money raised its ugly head. They, Charlie and Desire, got new tires. I wanted new stainless spoked wheels. I live on California's coast and have made the trip to the Bonneville  salt flats many times.  The old, rusty wheels will remain along with the red paint. Giving the next owner something to do. 

Somewhere along the line, I goofed up the wiring for the head light, road lights and turn signals. I don't do electrical! When it returns from my local HD service center I will post photos of my SECO sidecar repair. I may even have more history to share about this wonderful sidecar.

A month ago I had neck surgery to repair a numb and painful left arm. A month post-op, I'm still waiting for improvement and confirmation that I can even ride again. 

More latter     Bill

Posted : February 29, 2024 6:37 am