Notifications
Clear all

2020 Ural Gear Up for Sale

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@walter-eschmann)
Topic starter

Sold.   Thanks to everyone who helped out with my opportunity.   

Hi folks, 

I putting my 2020 up for sale as I'm either going to retire from riding or move to a more road capable rig.  My bike is a 2020 Ural GU with 10208 miles on the clock priced at $14000, located in St. Louis Missouri.   I can deliver up to about 200 miles from St Louis but somewhat limited as to time away from home for any length of time over that mileage.  I have uggraded the bike with the newest 2023 CV axle on the tub, reverse hand shifter, Denali H-4 running lights,Kaliber Creations bash plate under the sump and HCS Shocks from Germany. This bike has always had it's major maintenance performed at Heindl Manufacturing in Ohio and minor tune ups, valve checks, and fluid changes by myself.  Preventative maintenance within the last 500 miles includes all fluid changes, fuel filter change, valve check, donut replacement (replaced while upgrading to the CV axle) and new tires on the bike pusher and tub.   I have a new heideneau for the front but not mounted yet as I'm waiting to wear down the Duro 308 tire yet.   Pm me on Messenger or back on this forum if you want more pictures or have any questions.

Thanks.....Walt E.   Weschmann@gmail.com

Posted : March 6, 2024 2:41 am