For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Yakima unrally

Page 1 of 2Next

i havn't heard any info on this,
and so for i have only heard of 1 person going,
anyone else going to this?

fender

There's usually a pretty good turnout. I have customers going and the Bigfoot Sidecar Club from BC will probably be there in force. Also there are several drop by's during the weekend who are not weekend campers.
Makes for a nice laid back weekend with lots of show and tell.

Lonnie

Archie and I will be there. Got reservations for a Kamp Kabin... We were going to go last year but with the National in Stevenson, both just didn't fit the budget. We will be in Yakima over Memorial week end this year though!

My Wife Tara and I will be there as will many other sidecarist. This is the longest running sidecar camp out in the USA.
Jay Giese
Dauntless Motors Corporation

well after that i guess i'll have to go

Yakima's just a short walk from Pasco isn't it?
You can day trip that one and sleep at home. LOL

Lonnie

it's about an hour and half from yakama, should be a fun ride

fender

Hope you're gonna be there Lonnie!

Dunno Tom,
Three of us old farts are headed south on the 18th for the Norcal Rally then we'll probably hit the sunny side of the Sierras or gold country before heading back. How long we stay gone depends on the weather.

Lonnie

Are you also heading down to the Lake Beryessa thing too?

Ok.......I'll bite.
Who, what, where, when etc. for the Yakima Unrally?

yakima, washington, may 26-28
that;s about as much as i know

Copied from "Sidecar Events for 2006" that Bruce posted:
May 26 - 29, 2006 - 28th North West Sidecar Pilots Camp Out - Memorial Day Weekend – Yakima KOA Campground (just off I-82 exit 34 east towards Moxee about 1 mile), 1500 Keys Road, Yakima, WA 98901, USA. Phone 800-562-5773 for RV reservations to reserve your space, no reservations are required for motorcycle/tent camping and will be collected on site. Contact hosts Sherry & Chris Smith jcsa@wavecable.com or call 360-275-2757.

28th Annual North West Sidecar Pilots Camp Out. At Yakima KOA campground.
Off 1-82 1 mile + - East of exit 34.
1500 Keys Road Yakima, WA 98901
Memorial Day weekend
Hosts are Sherry & Chris Smith jcsa@wavecable.com or Ph.360-275-2757

Lonnie

Tom,
Still having posting glitches so ya beat me by 3 minutes on that one.

My answer to your Lake Berryessa question didn't make it either.

It was: Yup!

If we're back by the Holiday weekend I might day trip Yakima.
My old bones don't camp well anymore.

Lonnie

Guess we won't make it 🙁

Every time I POST THIS COMES UP BUT THE POST STILL GOES THROUGH.

There was an error in sending an email to: wjessen@mwt.net
The error message was (Object doesn't support this property or method)
Check your email component settings in /admin/forum-setup.asp, or set to 'none' to disable
You may need to contact your web host if you do not know which component to choose!
There was an error in sending an email to: rwzinda@earthlink.net
Check your email component settings in /admin/forum-setup.asp, or set to 'none' to disable
You may need to contact your web host if you do not know which component to choose!
There was an error in sending an email to: randyhamee@yahoo.com
There was an error in sending an email to: sidecarist@sidecar.com
There was an error in sending an email to: stevewoo@exmsft.com

Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005'

Header Error

/megabbs/thread-post.asp, line 521

The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content.

Yes, we are all getting those darn error messages. We hope to have it figured out soon.

hoping I can make it to the Un Rally this year. Here are some photos from last year:
http://adventuresidecar.com/yakima_sidecar_un.htm

I have gone the last few years and brought my 2-wheel-riding siblings with me. We always enjoy the ride. This year I will be bringing a newly-initiated 2-wheeling friend AND a proud new sidecar owner. Both are very excited. Depending on when you come over and where you're coming from, you might try to hit the World's Longest Garage Sale in Packwood, WA. It's neat and there's always good food vendors. Elephant ears, for example!

Seems to me that most of the people who go to this Yakima thing aren't much into the online sidecar networking thing. One of those invisible sidecar statistics.

Page 1 of 2Next