Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Wolf Creek Sidecar Rally June 10 & 11, 2006

JUNE 10 & 11, 2006 (Montana)
4th Annual Wolf Creek Sidecar Rally

Mark your calendars for the 4th annual sidecar gathering in Wolf Creek, Montana at the Wolf Creek Cyberstop.

Saturday, June 10th: Events include FREE hamburger and hotdog Bar-B-Que (starting at 11 am), "Ride Around the Block" (Wolf Creek Style), sidecar games with prizes (at halfway point in "Ride Around the Block" - Bowman's Corner), Free event t-shirts to Oldest Rider, Oldest Sidecar, and Furthest distance a sidecar traveled to the event.
Sunday, June 11th there will be an offroad (unused old road) ride from Wolf Creek to Roger's Pass with a picnic at the Continental Divide (18 miles one way) with a possible return on the paved highway (30 miles). Incredible scenery and wildlife to soothe the eyes.

Wolf Creek, MT is on Interstate Highway 15 between Helena and Great Falls, 37 miles north of Helena, where the Missouri River leaves the Rocky
Mountains. We may not be the biggest, but we are a fun one! All are welcome (even if you don't have a sidecar)!

Info: sidecarsam@hotmail.com or 406-235-4097.

Sounds Great! The scheming is starting to reach fever pitch as I try to figure out how I can hit all the cool sounding rallies...

Sam,
I posted your info at SCT.

Thanks Claude! The more exposure the better!

sam