Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Wishing for snow

Need some snow so I can pull the grandkids sleds

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

When we didn't have snow in the 50's we had fire proof snow.

Uploaded files:

Nothing like chiming in late. We haven't had a lot of snow so far this winter but the forecast sounds like perhaps tomorrow (Friday) through Saturday we might get dumped on along with strong winds just to keep things interesting. And the temperatures remaining cool enough that it won't go away any time soon. Here's my old Cushman Trackster that at one time was my primary source of winter time entertainment. Sold it a few years ago so now I'll put up with cabin fever should we get snowed in. Hasn't happened for a few years, might in the next few days. Here's hopin' the power stays on!!

Uploaded files:

The bi-polar bear is thanks to my brother and Photoshop. And I did have the doors for the Trackster, just didn't have them on when I took this photo.

Quote from Reardan Tom on February 7, 2019, 1:29 pm

The bi-polar bear is thanks to my brother and Photoshop....

Heh...heh...  I was just wondering why the sun was shining in the bear.  Nice pic.

As a child, I had a Matchbox toy of a similar enclosed track vehicle, a curiosity down this way; played with it so often the the little rubber tracks wore off.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Dave,

I remember that asbestos snow.  It will probably kill us.

We got more snow this week, and it was -7 degrees this morning at 6:00.

We could do with a whole lot less snow, we have about 15 inches in our parking lot this morning as such 10 employee's are not coming in and we will be closing early today to miss the next batch of incoming snow.

Sidecar bikes can be a lot of fun in the RIGHT snow conditions, I have pulled sleds but what I found works best are the round disks with an inner tube in them for some suspension for the passenger.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

http://www.dmcsidecars.com

866-638-1793

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Laughing sun and desperately hurrying for to make a new tadpole pond. Warm and a pretty bad drought in Costa Rica.

Uploaded files:

I donot think we will get any snow today. It is 80 lol

Kitty, Kitty...Kitty would perhaps like some snow to get rid of sweet.

We felt a bit incomfortable with her mauzing in our back while we walked through the rain forest at night.

Uploaded files:

Kitty Kitty indeed! I think I'll stick with my raccoons and opossums!

Just a touch of snow on the ground here in central Indiana and 30 deg F. Waiting to find one more bracket to mount my winter leg shields on my hack.

Uploaded files:

Not for everyone but a good snow ride is fun sometimes. Returning home from one.

Uploaded files:

Nice Smitty!

If I procrastinate long enough, I might not get to use my leg shields!

Never needed a Reverse with a sidecar before. Wife and I have been known to push limits and end up in places not really a good idea for a bike.

So we made the call and having a Motor trike Reverse installed in the RGU rig.