Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Wisconsin or eastern Iowa riders?

When the temps go back up who's ready for a ride?

I'm about one good day away from a test ride. All that is left is to wire the stereo system and do a final alignment after the initial ride.

Ignore that date. I haven't been working on it that long. 🙂

I'm about 3 hours north of you, but we could meet in Tomah for lunch sometime. Ed Thompson's Teepee has great food. Well worth the ride.

While I have your attention, what's the name of the restaurant on Washington Ave in Madison that has all the toys hanging from the ceiling?

Ella's deli. my son's just love that place! We'll have to get together when the weather breaks. I'm guessing the restaurant in Tomah has to be Tommy Thompsons relative? I have my battery all charged up and ready to go! Come on spring!

Hi; I'm a newcommer to the sidecar way of life. I purchased my sidecar this past January and had it professionally mated to my '08 Goldwing. Because of all the lousy spring weather I still haven't had the chance to learn how to handle my new rig. My sidecar is a 2012 Hannigan HMS-SP2. Hope to get out soon and learn this new technique. Regards. Jim

jimwing08 - 5/27/2013 2:47 PM Hi; I'm a newcommer to the sidecar way of life. I purchased my sidecar this past January and had it professionally mated to my '08 Goldwing. Because of all the lousy spring weather I still haven't had the chance to learn how to handle my new rig. My sidecar is a 2012 Hannigan HMS-SP2. Hope to get out soon and learn this new technique. Regards. Jim

Are you up to a little ride? We have our Skunks in the Woods Rally in Cameron, WI coming up on Friday and Saturday.

http://www.skunktails.com/

Mike; I think I want a few hundred local miles under my belt before I take on a journey such as your suggesting. I do appreciate your thinking of me though.