USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Winter progress....

Waited until I was happy with the rig before I really got into restoring the car.....pulled it off and painted it, added a Brooklands windscreen(always liked the vintage look)......still need to find a wheel cover, mine was bashed up pretty bad....and have the seat recovered.....I rebuilt the frame and springs, just need to commit$$ to recovering....
So its coming along......i like it....

Great looking project. What brand sidecar and what size engine on the Yamaha?
You did a great job.
Gramps.

Good job on the rig. I've been looking at the Brooklands windscreen as well, trying to get something with a lower profile than the stock windshield on my Kenna. The Brooklands fits the car well.

That looks really great. Did you do the painting yourself?

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology.

Nice Job on the rig.....looks great. Really think that windshield adds a lot to the overall whole package.

The photos look great, you did a wonderful job for sure, can't wait to hear how it performs for you.

Great work!!! Nice looking rig! Like the windscreen on the sidecar and the Fairing on the bike too!

Outstanding! Really looks fabulous.