Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

who has a Hannigan ?

Hello everyone....first time hear. I'm from Western NY., wondering if anyone has a Hannigan side car ?? Thanks Phil

Hello from Binghamton area. Have a 98 wing with Hannigan Astro 2+2. Nice comfy ride for wife. A little harder to get in and out of compared to the Motivation formula we had previously.

Shab, we have a Hannigan and were just thru your area to drop off friends on the way back from the USCA rally in South Dakota. We get thru your area periodically on the way to visit friends in Canada. Can we answer any questions or try to get together?

Have a Hannigan Astro Sport on a BMW R1100R that we are very pleased with. Have made a custom top as we felt the stock top was too confining. Also had a Hannigan Classic on a Kawasaki Vulcan that we really liked. Have always been impressed with Hannigan's quality. I mounted and set up both rigs and Hannigan was very helpful with hardware etc. 🙂

PJR.....Thanks for your reply. Looking to get a Hannigan super sport. Wondering if your satisfied with the seat. The s.sport will be fixed. Is your wife tall ?

I have a Hannigan Super Sport mounted on a 1500 Gold Wing. It is in Berlin Center Oh just west of Youngstown. My wife likes the seat.
fly

I have a Hannigan SP2 on a R1200c cruiser. Like the car except it's a load for cruiser.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex. rep.

Thanks everyone for the info.....My wife would like to just sit in one, just to check it out.

If you want to make the trip your wife can sit in ours.
fly

Shab, where in western NY are you located? My wife is about 5'8". Likes the 2+2, except with top on, it is a little bit confining. She has to slouch down a bit so helmet doesn't hit on top. Maybe we can meet up somewhere to give your Mrs a trial setting.

My wife has a Hannigan Classic on her Electraglide and I have a Hannigan SP2 on my RoadGlide. We like them, the grandkids love riding in them, as do our dogs, although we usually use them for cargo on trips rather than passengers. We are in Bakersfield, CA., a little too far for you to check them out though.

I have an Hannigan on my 2007 Royal Star Venture

PJR....We are in Wyo. county

Hey DEADHAWG........which seat is more comfortable. ?? Isn't the sp fixed ?? Other than that....seat the same??

Silver Springs

shab - 7/7/2015 3:53 PM

Thanks everyone for the info.....My wife would like to just sit in one, just to check it out.

We were just at Mid Ohio Vintage Days. Hannigan had all their stuff set up in the vendor area.
My wife got an opportunity to check out an LT for size and loved it.

If there are any major events near you they might have their booth. I think they'll probably be at MotoGP coming up in Indy.

Dave

shab - 7/9/2015 7:05 PM

Hey DEADHAWG........which seat is more comfortable. ?? Isn't the sp fixed ?? Other than that....seat the same??

The seats are the same in both the Classic and SP2. Both are adjustable fore and aft, and both tilt back.