Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

What Did You Do With Your Sidecar Today?

PreviousPage 5 of 30Next

Happy Anniversary to you both. Glad you are back in the wind.

Lonnie

Reardan Tom - 7/11/2014 7:43 PM

Rode my bike home from Vintage V-Twin today. It's running fine once again. Problem was a faulty relay and corroded connectors. Sure felt good to ride again even though the temps are in the high 90's. First time since it crapped out in Nelson BC that I've ridden. Poor Petey had to sit this one out though. Barb and I celebrating our 44th anniversary today.

Happy Annivesary!

Happy Anniversary Tom & Barb!

Mary Jo, your crew would fit right in at the Ladies Lunch Ride at the Uncertain?Rendezvous for the Friday Sept.26th (that is, if we can find a open cafe for lunch in the near vicinity).

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Dropped it off for shipment to the mainland for a three week western U.S. tour. I will be wandering the west from July 25-August14.

See you on the road....

Decided to wash the road grime, etc. off the rig. Not really a wise choice as the temp is 93 degrees F here in Portland, OR. I did survive, however, and once again it looks new. Well, almost!

ChoketheFirst - 7/12/2014 12:13 PM

Dropped it off for shipment to the mainland for a three week western U.S. tour. I will be wandering the west from July 25-August14. 

See you on the road....

Are you renting a whole 20' container, or shipping LCL?

Traveled thru parts of central Louisiana that I had not yet visited, including the Saline Bayou national scenic waterway:

Winnfield, hometown of Huey P. Long, and Goldonna, an old railroad stop on the long removed L&A rail line:

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

michaelh - 7/12/2014 1:21 PM

ChoketheFirst - 7/12/2014 12:13 PM

See you on the road....

Are you renting a whole 20' container, or shipping LCL?

s

Shipping with Pasha Hawaii which is Roll-on Roll-off from Hilo to San Diego

ChoketheFirst - 7/12/2014 6:13 PM

Dropped it off for shipment to the mainland for a three week western U.S. tour. I will be wandering the west from July 25-August14....

Sounds great.  Here's to safe travels. Looking fwd to updates.
Hey, take some pics and notes for publication in The Sidecarist

How much does Pasha Hawaii charge to ship a rig?

We used to use Matson from Seattle to Kailua Kona.

Lonnie

Phelonius - 7/12/2014 5:19 PM How much does Pasha Hawaii charge to ship a rig?

The charge for round trip Hilo-San Diego/San Diego-Hilo was $1566.00.

SwampFox - 7/11/2014 10:06 PM

Happy Anniversary Tom & Barb!

Mary Jo, your crew would fit right in at the Ladies Lunch Ride at the Uncertain?Rendezvous for the Friday Sept.26th (that is, if we can find a open cafe for lunch in the near vicinity).

We'll all be back at work 🙁 ............ I teach and the other Witches work in the admin office of the school district. Offices are closed on Friday so we try to plan
rides then.

Had so much fun Friday we were out again Saturday, only half the distance but lunch again. Great roads around http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/moraine/ Tree covered roads, seemed like the temperature dropped 20 degrees. 🙂 This time my sis came along in the sidecar. Yummy lunch at http://www.northcountrybrewing.com/splash.html

How about green stripes with purple polka dots? J.R.

This

Attached files

Jim, you have valid arguments for to stay on your isle.
Sven

I moved my sidecar from one side of the shop to the other. Getting ready to attach it to the Road Toad (King) later this week. After removing all the lowering kits, exhaust and transmission cover I need to ride it a bit before mounting the sidecar to look for leaks and make sure the back wheel doesn't fall off. 🙂

I just hate it when the back wheel falls off.

Yeah, and it is even worse when it passes you rolling on ahead of you. ;^)

Still better than front one

PreviousPage 5 of 30Next