USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What Did You Do With Your Sidecar Today?

I took a lap around Lake Guntersville in Alabama. Was 34 when I left the house at 830 and 49 when I got home. The Mrs. Was wrapped up in heated gear and a 12v electric blanket but was comfortable and enjoyed he ride. Best investment I ever made was the enclosed Hannigan! She will now ride year round!

Avanell and I went on toy run with CMA chapter(Redeamed Riders,Palestine Tex.) Delivered toys to 28 needy children. 68 degrees and partly cloudy,couldn't ask for much better weather. We get the names from schools,social services,battered women center,etc. Kids make a list within our budget. We deliver toys to their houses. Always have extras for neighbor kids that show up. If you haven't been on one of these,you have really missed out on something great.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex Rep.

Loma Linda Hospital Toy Ride. Temp 49°. Beautiful blue sky. More rain predicted for So Cal, but NOT today.

Helped an old friend pick up some Christmas presents.

Nice 🙂

If the weather was yuck (like it was for the past two weeks), I was going to do some work on the front end (remove fender, mount Heidenau K-28, install fork gaiters), but it cleared up Saturday, so we went for a putt.

It's lacking six days from summer officially beginning, but just for you guys in the frozen north, buckling on snowshoes to be able to make it to the garage... 🙂

I don't have a sidecar so I did nothing

Well Nichloas, we sure can help remedy that problem of no sidecar.....

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

I am S-O-O-O-O jealous. It was warm enough to ride, but fog and light rain kept me from riding. I read The Sidecarist instead.

Yesterday I had a Dr appt. at the VA in Iowa City for my prostate cancer. It was partly sunny and a balmy 23 degrees with no wind. Paradise in Iowa for Dec.
Put my woolies on and took the rig. Got a lot of looks and thumbs up. One lady took a picture at a stop light.

Going down wasn’t too bad. I wear a Tour Master 3 season jacket, but as heavy and warm as it is it could be a 4 season,
a Balaclava, and Carhartt Arctic gloves, but the temp dropped a few degrees by the time I headed back to Cedar Rapids
and so it got a little chillier, but for the 19th of Dec I’ll take it.

Not official yet but probably the last ride of the season.