USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What did you do with your Sidecar today - Too

Jena & I visited Larry & Barbara in Central Louisiana to help install on Barbara's Burgman rig 5-degree modified triple trees from MotorTrike in East Texas (a good product) Hopefully Barbara will fully recover from a recent injury so she can be fully in the saddle by the time of The Bunkie Boucherie 2016. Here she is about to embark on her first test ride down the driveway:

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Took a 218 mile ride from Portland, OR to Tillamook, then North to Cannon Beach, and back to Portland. Highlight of the day was eating bacon and eggs for lunch at Wanda's Restaurant in Nehelm, OR. Great day. great ride riding the twisties through the coast range and up the coast. Great upper body workout for this 72 year old man.

Rode 15 miles from camp ground into Gunnison. Half way iy started to hail, Lasted until we got to town and about 15 minutes while we shopped at Dollar Tree. Nice ride back to camp ground. Leave here Wed. and go to Hotchkiss. Hope to see a lot of people there.
J.R.
Sec.
Tex. rep

Hit the road for a day of riding in southern Minnesota on my Royal Enfield. Nothing better then good riding weather with friends!

Attached files

Brenda and I enjoyed a visit this weekend by Mr Mike and his family....we did a little 200 mile ride through the bayous and along the Mississippi river with a stop at the
largest plantation home Nottaway and the smallest church in the world...we then crossed the Mississippi river on the ferry boat at Plaquamine.....sunday morning it was
a treat to have Mr Mike and family join us for church services of In The Wind Ministry at the Harley shop in Hammond...it was nice to have another sidecar rig with us..
during the visit we made plans for a ride along the Natchez trace in November....Mike will be listing details on his tread Natchez trace ride.
It was a great weekend of great company and a fine ride, even if it was a little hot.

A "little hot" he says. On the way there we got stuck in Mandeville in rush hour traffic leaving the Big Easy (that's New Orleans) in 99 degrees F weather. Stop and go averaging about 5 MPH. My own fault for goofing off on the way there. Be that as it may, it was a wonderful trip. Pat & Brenda are awesome people. Come on down and join us for the Natchez Trace run.

Mike in MS

picked up a hitch hiker

Attached files

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

Over the weekend we went to the BMW MOA Weekend Getaway in Black River Falls, WI. BRF was having it's Oktoberfest weekend and that included a car and bike show. Now if you know me, you probably realize that I'm not able to walk long distances so when we rolled up to the car/bike show we asked about entering BECAUSE that meant that we could park really close to the festival. Turns out that entry was free and they just waved us into line. We parked, registered and went to the festival. That included a horse car ride to the local brewery and a tour. After a nice tour we felt obligated to buy a flight and sample their product. I can say that while I'm not a beer drinker, their product called "Fatty" [no relation] was really nice. We caught the horse car back to the festival and started to leave when one of the guys "in charge" ran over and told us to wait so that we could pick up our trophy! We won best bike in show and got a trophy with a CAR in top. It probably didn't hurt that we were the only bike in the show but hey, a win is a win and we got a good story out of it as well as a really great parking spot.

At this time of year there are dozens of local "harvest festivals" going on every weekend. I urge you to check the Net and find what's going on in our area..

that hitchhiker looks a lot like a motorvation.
fly

the car is, the hitchhiker is just enjoying it

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18