Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

What did you do with your Sidecar today - Too

PreviousPage 2 of 2

it's amazing what a good nights sleep will do. I have been playing with these hitchhiker sidecars to long.
I looked at the pic this morning and realized the hitchhiker was in the sidecar. he looks like you ought to
take in out for a ride and a good lunch.
fly

I took a really good look at it for the first time. Picked up the rig yesterday. Elderly ('78) Goldwing and a Vetter Terraplane (S/N 572). It'll need a little love, but it is solid, free from damage and lived its life in Arizona. Zero rust. Anywhere. Bike or car. Some nice touches. Whoever set it up, was no novice.

Attached files

my only complaint about my sidecar is the side buffeting I get from the air bouncing off the cars windshield
so today I decided I needed to remove the windshield from the sidecar during this colder time of year, in doing this I decided to make a garnish if you will for it
so it will kind of match the Goldwing with the garnish at the bottom. so using the windshield I made a template then from that I cut out from a piece of mirror stainless sheet to make the garnish
I still have to do a little buffing on the edges but I installing it without the windshield just to get a feel for the look. I will get a feel for it on the ride home and see if it needs to be shorter but,
I think I'm going to leave it like this for the cold weather then put the windshield back on for the warmer riding when I don't mind the side buffeting so much

Attached files

USCA # 8913

Recently bought a Beta trials bike and needed a way to tote around, so off came the body and a rail with foot peg tie downs was installed.

PreviousPage 2 of 2