Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

What did Santa bring you?

Any cool stuff for your Rig, from the Jolly Old Elf? 🙂

We received a Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Dual Headset
and I sorta bought myself a 46L Givi Topcase w/Brake Lights! and the subframe from BMW (Re Psycle)!

Hope everyone had a Joyous Holiday, with Family and Friends! 🙂

Here's to an Early Spring! 🙂
Russell

A 6 year old fat yellow Lab.

We lost our 13.5 year old Lab in the spring so this one is filling a void. She's a rescue dog - left chained outside in the cold. One of my veterinary colleagues runs an animal welfare shelter part time and came across her. She has heartworms but she should be fine with treatment. Also needs to lose some weight before I'm going to lift her into the hack.

Harbor Freight 5 in 1 batter backup/jump start box and a steering damper ( I bought that for myself 🙂 )
The bike doesn't really need the steering damper but i got for $115.00 after watching the video on setting it up for my '08 Harley StreetBob.
I saw the video on Youtube bkridervideos

Lance

Christmas dinner at Claudes house!

Lots of snow

Barry

A nearly blind Golden Retriever from the street and a new workhorse KLR650 for to turn it into a mountain explorer rig after running in the engine.
Chatanooga Chou Chou...Track 29 here we come

Santa missed me this year, or at least he missed bringing me any cool gifts! lots of socks, sweaters, t-shirts, and magazines. Where is my Hannigan I asked for????

I got the ride Like A Pro video that I have been wanting. Pretty impressive riding displays during the course of the video. At one point they had 4 fully dressed Harleys inside a 20 foot diameter circle going roundy roundy nose to tail. Impressive!

Interesting footwear displayed on the video though. Moto Cop boots for the head dude and above the knee height boots with a v shaped top and leather fringes on the side for the ladies. Eek! Pretty sure if I got a pair of those moto boots I would have to get the bloused trousers to go with them. I know I would be forced out of the BMW club! 🙂

Loren

I have that one! Good video with sweet Harleys!
Officer Joe ? and his entourage usually work the Ohio H.O.G. Rallys and put on a pretty good show! Remember to let your clutch "cool down" if you prctice the "friction zone" technique.

A 100mm f/2 lens for my canon.

I did the Ride Like A Pro class last November. Lots of fun. Your rear disc will get hotter than it's ever been.