Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Well I did it.

Well I did it. I pick-up my NEW 2015 Ural cT next Friday. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Have fun take it easy at first

You're in for the time of your life. Be careful as you learn this new skill of "driving" a rig.

Congratulations Richard,
"Its never too late for a happy childhood!"
That is what says my Patrol and how I behave day by day. Playing as a kid.

By the way all these years on your former rigs do not count much on the Ural. I got very amazed how much new stuff I had to learn with the Ural...a whole different pair of shoes.
Its not the bike you adapt to you by customizing. Its you who has to adapt to the Ural and if you do not listen to her she will pull hard and expensive on your ears.
She will tell you how fast to ride and your body will have to mold to her. The right chin does not find easily its place.
My best investment for the Ural was a Racewayservices "deluxe seat", it lowered my doctors bills incredibly.
http://racewayural.com/product/ural-deluxe-solo-saddle-seat-pn10157/
The new Urals are much handier then my 2013, but seem to still have some Soviet misbehaving in their ADN.
Expect a run in (break in) period of 15.000 or more km. (Sophie needed about 18.000km to get the engine free and feels good since 21.000km.)

Good luck and enjoy every moment. And the pics? Never happened...
See You on Sovietsteeds soon.
Sven

Guys thanks for the replys. This is not my first Ural I traded in a 06 Gear-up.

Congrats on the cT Richard. I haven't yet had an opportunity to ride/drive a cT, but I read the driving experience is significantly improved over the 03 Tourist that I've spent some time riding.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Congratulations Richard. You handing out cigars? Enjoy!!

Congratulations Richard!