USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Welcome to the Sidecar Forums

If it was me I would go with a Champion, I think there sidecar fits the Harley better.

What ever you go with make sure that it comes with proper hardware designed for the bike not "universal" type mounts that "fit" your bike. We also make a sidecar similar to the Liberty and the Champion we call ours the classic but we have many other sidecars as well. Many are much easier to get in and out of and some have external opening trunks rather then lifting the seat back out like the original Harley sidecar these are modeled from. Most of our sidecar can be made with a Harley type wheel, fender and lights. We can also match your bikes front wheel on the sidecar. All of our sidecars can be seen at http://www.dmcsidecars.com/sidecars

There is a lot to go over some times phoning is best.

Let me know if we can be of any help at all.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

There is a couple other outfits that makes a nice sidecar to match up to the Harley. Trans Moto has ones nice ones and you can get some ideas of what you want, and the exchange rate might work in your favorite. Just don't be in a hurry, think about it and do your research. Whats good for one person not might be good for someone else. always remember safety is number one.