USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Washington Motorcycle Safety Education Advisory Board meeting

admit nothing,deny everything, make counter accussations. when that doesn't take your ball and go home. never saw anything get fixed by running away from it.
fly

Originally written by Fly on 12/11/2007 12:42 PM

admit nothing,deny everything, make counter accussations. when that doesn't take your ball and go home. never saw anything get fixed by running away from it.
fly

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Holy Cow Fly I think you could run for office...lol.
On second thought ... UH probably not...but then again ...naw too mean...but then again...
You would look good in rose colored glasses though...

i'll be runnin' from office........fly

WashCI -

It seems that the request to have more extensive information (i.e. the meeting minutes) is reasonable even if you are a don't like the rest of the post. In the case of this ongoing conversation, and as a rather neutral observer, it does appear to me that you are overreacting and now sadly have dug in your heels to shut down any further conversation. I hope you will reconsider and continue the conversation. While I can appreciate and respect your veteran status I agree that it is really irrelevent to the conversation. (I am a US Army Vietnam Vet and my son is currently an Army Ranger.

No disrespect meant

Okay, I read through the entire thread and found very little actual information in it.

What was in the minutes of the meetings, what action was taken on issues and how does that affect riders (both resident and out of state)?

I might be in Washington this summer visiting and touring. Is Washington simply somewhere I should stay away from with my Texas license plates? Are there any restrictions peculiar to Washington state that I should know about? Where do I find this information other than in the AMA database?

Most of the "Hu mali mali" here affects only Washington State residents.
Out of Staters need the requirements of their state in regards to licensing and such. As in all other States; the Helmet laws will prevail.

Feel free to tour Washington. You'll be glad you did. It's a beautiful State that's dry on the East side, quite damp on the West side, and damn damp in the Northwest corner. Lot's of forests, rain forest, mountains, rivers, deserts and scenic byways.

Bring lots of film (media ?) and batteries for your camera.

Lonnie

This is the biggest bunch of crap I've heard. Good to know that you paid your debts, too, but my painting as a kind of bureaucrat who know nothing about me or my ethics is not like most people who have overcome the clock to respond.