Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Washed, Waxed, and Ready

Bring on the riding weather!

LOL WTF Cant upload a pic from an IPhone?!

Uploads from phones is enabled.  I've done it from my Android phone and I just checked with a friend using his Iphone.  It works for him too.

The following is not directed at Khjphoto, we've been getting a lot of input from folks who just don't bother to actually look at the prompts before saying that something doesn't work.

When you read on the forum that something can't be done, please consider that the person posting just may not see how it's done or refuses to learn anything new.  In this case (just like on the forum when you're using a desktop) you must scroll to the bottom of your reply to make attachments.   The menu for uploading files appears ABOVE the red "Cancel" and blue "Submit" buttons.  You simply can't make a reply without seeing it but you do have to read what's on the screen.

It looks like this...

Upload Files:
Add another file ...Maximum files per post: 5Maximum file size (in megabyte): 1Allowed filetypes: jpg,jpeg,gif,png,bmp,pdf

I hear ya KHJPhoto,

I had to call off work today on account of the weather!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Quote from OldSchool_IsCool on April 1, 2019, 12:39 pm

...had to call off work today on account of the weather!

...Got about a foot of sun out at my place....

I need to do the same!

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300