Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Wanted complete rig or sidecar in Midwest MN IA SD WI or can ship.

I am looking for a complete rig or sidecar in the Midwest Mn Ia SD WI IL or will ship one if need be. Send me a Pm if you have a complete rig or car for sale. Thank you

You might want to narrow this down a bit. What exactly are you looking for? There's a nice Goldwing/Hannigan rig for sale in North Dakota right now for $14,000. There's also a Suzuki GS1100 with a Velorex for sale in Wisconsin for $4000. And many others in between.

I sent you a pm regarding a couple of options that I have.

PM sent with a link to my rig.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/5161939538.html

Barbie

I have a complete rig in Iowa if your still interested. 2006 Harley Ultra w/ 2013 Motorvation Formula II sidecar. Can send Pics.

PM SENT

You might check on FB. Lisa Pierson has a good looking rig for sale in Houston for $13,000
J.R.
Sec.
Tex rep

still have two road kings with harley sidecars 01 and 02. 18000 miles on the 01 and 10000 miles on the 02. one red one pearl white $15000 each. 35 miles east of st louis. selling because i have more.

how bout a nice FJR1300 / Hannigan dlb wide sport 23K

How about an '07 Guzzi California Vintage with 2,682 miles on the clock and a brand new Hannigan Classic Twin Sidecar.

Just listed my road star wt sidecar on the forum / Take a look at complete rigs for sale..Thanks Side Cars Rule

Ever find a rig?

Decided just to keep mine

still looking I have a 2013 patrol loaded with acc, 9500 in wi I posted on complete rig section

Attached files