USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Velorex Windshield & Top Bows wanted

I recently purchased a 562 convertible top for a steeply discounted price. I do not have a windshield on mine. I'm presuming I need one, because there's a huge empty spot in front. 😉

I would like to see if anyone is selling the bows to hold it up that it didn't come with, the windshield, and any mounting hardware before I try to find it retail. Also, any hints on mounting/installing all of this certainly wouldn't hurt. Thanks, all! 🙂

No one knows where to get bows & a windshield?

I think Jay at DMC had some tops for sale before but I made my own windshield for both my sidecars.

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

hey Jeff, have you checked with Mark in FL? Here is the link to his site, I believe he is also a velorex dealer.
http://floridasidecarproducts.com/home

Hi Jeff! If you didnt find the supports for the top yet, I have a set I dont need... mice went and ate my convertible top and nested in it too... and now I just have the framework. Let me know if you are still looking.

I'm actually in the middle of building my own. But I would still like them if they aren't too expensive. Pm if you want, because I'm definitely interested.

sent msg 🙂

well, i tried to, it seems to be stuck in the outbox..... and i dont know why, any suggestions?

My windshield has a small crack and the rain cover is still unused and complete with all arcs...resting on top of a drawer since 2005.
The normal tourneau and the windshields mounting clamp with seal I want to keep.
If interested I could ask my son to ship the parts from Costa Rica.
Sven

I got it, sao. That's just the way this pm system works, messages stay in the out box. Check your in box. I need all the pieces right to fiberglass, or at least pics so I can fab up the mounts. Sven, we'll see what sao can do for me, I appreciate it but I don't need 2 and over seas shipping is probably expensive. Where were you guys before I bought the materials to fab my own? Lol

Waiting here for to fool you afterwards....smile from ear to ear.