USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Velorex 562 Cosmetic Parts Wanted

Hello- I'm looking for the hub cap and wheelwell molding/trim to a 562 Velorex. Any assistance would be great.

Thanks. TomM

The molding you should find at an auto parts store. That darn hub cap is another question.  I got rid of the wheel that can on it no longer need that cap.

Velorex does sell parts for them. But they are steep in price.