Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

USCA T-SHIRT inquiry

Was wondering if these are available, what colors are offered and what rig might be depicted on them. Know I saw Honda GL1500 w/CSC FSIII on T-shirts somewhere, but cannot remember. THAT"S what am after for wife/yours truly! Any help most appreciated. TTFN.....Old Tom aka papasmurf in New Hampshire 🙂

No Honda's but what we do have can be found at the link below.

http://www.sidecar.com/store.asp

Does anyone know if that sidecar rig w/rider has a copy write (or do I say patented?) I've always thought it would look good as a tattoo but I'd sure hate to have it removed because I'd violated something.

The sidecar rig and rider pictured in the USCA logo is Hal Kendall on his Lavarda rig. The image is not copy right protected but the logo as a whole is. IF you want to get a tattoo using the image, go ahead. Send us a picture for the Sidecarist.

Go for it!

Lonnie

Thanks to Al and Lonnie for your quick response to my question re: sidecar logo tattoo. Now all I've got to do is convince Mama that this 70 year old man needs one. Some resistance is definitely present! We'll see.

JKmolt,
Tattoo virgin, Eh? That one tattoo is also known as "The first Tattoo".

Hack'n,

Ink collector for 68 years. As long as I've been riding bikes. Mostly Harleys, but no Harley Tattoos till they pay me to get one.

Just finished this new ride Yesterday!

Attached files

Absolutely beautiful rig. Wish I had the know how to put one together myself.