Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

USCA Questions

O.K. I'm new to the site, and new to the group. I found this site through the Liberty site, and from Tom in Reardan.

I am interested in the USCA, but as hard as I have looked, I can't find a copy of the constitution and by-laws. I would like to know the mission statement, as well as the purpose and goals.

I spoke with Tom a short bit, and he lent me a couple of publications (thanks Tom I'll drop them off to you next chance). and I thought they are done well, and were informative.

I see where it was stated that membership is either flat, or growing very slowly. Posting this information may help. The BBS and forums are great, but it doesn't encurage membership in the organization.

I would assume that meeting minutes, etc. are available to the members, as well as financial statements.

Any information would be helpful.

KC

Hi KC
Welcome to the Forums! Financials, motions and Board actions appear here as soon as they happen. Check out the Board Forum. A Current copy of our Constitution and By Laws(which have been under revision in the last year and still need more) may be found in the Reference Material Forum. A sample of our magazine The Sidecarist can be found if you poke around out on our home page under Books and links.

Hey KC- come on in, the water's fine!

C'mon Tom you know how long it takes me to part with my hard earned money! LOL

Joining the USCA costs less than a 12 pack of your favorite beverage and far less than filling up your cage.

Tom:Off post but, how did you get the goggles on your dog? If I tried that with my Lab, I'd probably loose my fingers.

Hi Flip, He wore them from day one as if he'd always worn them. Don't know why. He's the most amazing dog I've ever had. And the only one I ever considered riding on three wheels just so he could come along. Initially, I thought maybe Barb would ride with me again if she could ride on the side. But that was the Ural and she only tried it one week end and stood by her decision to no longer ride. Maybe someday she'll try the Liberty out. Hopefully. But until then, both Archie and I love it. I just got home from a run with out my current favorite riding buddy. Went with some fellow HOG members to the Tri-Cities to answer phones for the Jerry Lewis Telethon via Joseph and La Grande OR. Now, that's really off topic but it explains my absence for the last few days....

Great Pupper....... as my wife and I refer to all 5 of our dogs. Lets see, 5 dogs, 20 or so cats (3 house remainder barn), 7 horses, 4 Percheron, 1 quarter, 1 Morgan and 1 Standardbred and all the kids around here.Sometimes I wish I had the time for things other than farming and my day job, like putting some quality time in on the outfit or at least going bass fishing.

dat blucedar feller is asking questions like a revenuer; careful boys

Originally written by rideswithdogs on 9/26/2006 8:55 PM

dat blucedar feller is asking questions like a revenuer; careful boys

Actually he's a good guy. We been buds a long time... 'Course maybe he's just had me under surveillance for years now...

Just wondering how my hard earned beer money is going to go. I would have to be on the wagon for a day to pay for this. One day, when I am actually home to do it, I will be sending in my $$. Tom was good enough to share some publications with me, and I like what I see.

I have been learning a lot watching this site. I would like to say I am much more informed since participating in this site.

test

i was wondering if i could get a new membership pin as the one that was sent to me when i first joined was damaged in the mail and the pins were broken?

You got a memmbership pin?

Mike, send Al Roach an email at membership@sidecar.com and he can send you a replacement. The postal machines have a way of squashing things so if things arrive damaged, let him know.

Ron we have been sending USCA Pins with new memberships for the last maybe 3 years. They are also available in the USCA Store for $5.00.

Attached files

I was going to say, What pin....?

I got a little paper sticker that I carefully placed on my tub windshield (in retrospect), I should have put a strip of clear plastic sticky tape over it because the first time I wahed the outfit, the sticker vanished.

i received my new pin thanks