Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

USCA Gear

hi all ... as a new member i am wondering if the USCA offers any gear like patches, t-shirts ... etc etc .... and if so, where i might go to find selection, prices etc .... thanks !! Rex

Hi Rex,
Check out this thread:
http://www.sidecar.com/megabbs/thread-view.asp?threadid=2972&posts=3

Ordering details can be found in The Sidecarist too, look on the inside back page.

What about coffee cups with the USCA logo?

Piero Bassi
Minneapolis, Minnesota

I can get coffee mugs. Is there a preference amongst the masses of ceramic or plastic?

Bob

A good question we could ask at the rally. I personally prefer ceramic. I have a coffee mug from the V-Max owner association made of ceramic. A VERY nice cup. The V-Max cup is offered in a different color every year. Even too much sophistication!!

Piero

Ceramic! I even like the idea of a different one every year. Maybe with the Rally location on it? Start your collection today!

I go for that!

Sign me up, ceramic annually.

David

Below is an example of the Yamaha V-Max Association Ceramic Coffee Cups. Aren't they beautiful? Shouldn't the USCA have something similar? Each year they are available in a different color.

Piero BassiMinneapolis, Minnesota

Mugs are on order, and should make it to the national. Also, the long awaited WATERPROOF window stickers are on order.

GREAT!!

Piero
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Ok, the stickers are done, and seem to be a good quality. The mugs will not be done as promised, so I canceled the order in hopes of finding another vendor that can make it happen before I head for Beaver. I'll keep you posted. I'm sorry to disappoint you folks.
Bob

Bob,Thanks for all your help

Hi Joyce, is their an online link to the store? Or are items only in The Sidecarist?
Thanks

Linda

Originally written by Joyce on 5/23/2006 1:43 PM

Hi Rex,
Check out this thread:
http://www.sidecar.com/megabbs/thread-view.asp?threadid=2972&posts=3

Ordering details can be found in The Sidecarist too, look on the inside back page.

An online store or even a printable order form are on our "to do list" but right now the items are only in The Sidecarist. If you are interested you can always email Bob at paraphernalia@sidecar.com